What's new

"Courtship of Eddie's Father" & "Grizzly Adams" (1 Viewer)

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Good News for Season 2.
Someone asked about it on WA Facebook page 2 days ago and this was their response:
We're slated to begin remastering the S2 episodes of EDDIE'S FATHER (as we did for S1) shortly. Good news for fans of this great series.
So based on that statement we should be seeing Season 2 in 2-3 months. :)

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
And so far, this is validating that WBA plans to stick with titles they start releasing. All we need to see happen in the short-term is if "Medical Center" gets it's S2 released soon to make that complete with all of their early multi-season titles.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Jack P said:
And so far, this is validating that WBA plans to stick with titles they start releasing. All we need to see happen in the short-term is if "Medical Center" gets it's S2 released soon to make that complete with all of their early multi-season titles.
I don't think it confirms that.. About 8-10 months ago everyone was complaining that they haven't followed up on their shows like Cheyenne and FBI when they started doing new ones like Medical Center, Courtship, and Daktari but then they released a follow-up to Cheyenne and FBI followed by another new release with Tarzan and now we will be getting a followup to Courtship.. So I think its clear they are going to followup on shows they have released and continue new shows. I have no doubt we will see at least 2-3 new shows and 2-3 more followups before the end of the year.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Well we are in agreement actually, because I think so far we've seen no indication that WBA will just outright abandon/stall a multi-season title that they start to release.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Yes and thats a good thing of course. I think they just needed time to catch up. Between releasing movies, cartoon shows and TV Shows and then switching gears from releasing the best copies they have to remastering nearly everything now they got in a bit over their heads and releases on alot of things slowed down but the better quality is worth it so we just have to be patient. I think at some point their releases will speed up on TV and Animated shows.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
I think so too. Obviously I would love to see a faster roll-out of "The FBI" when it has seven more seasons to go, but as long as I have the sense a commitment will continue I can afford to be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks