Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Super Shark? This is the BEST MOVIE IN THE HISTORY OF HUMAN DEVELOPMENT! EVER!!!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Tony J Case

Tony J Case

Screenwriter

• 1,730 posts

Posted February 23 2011 - 11:03 AM

John Schneider? Jimmi Walker? Giant Mecha? FLYING SHARK?!?

Yes, I hereby proclaim this movie to be the pinnacle of Hollywood. Period, full stop. All other movies may now cease production, since they will never be able to beat Super Shark. No, dont bother to debate me on this point, for you will surely lose!

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Malcolm R

Malcolm R

Executive Producer

• 11,677 posts
  • LocationVermont

Posted February 23 2011 - 01:21 PM

I dunno. It has to compete for that title with Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus and its recent sequel, Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus, which stars Robert Picardo and Jaleel White (aka Steve Urkel).

The purpose of an education is to replace an empty mind with an open mind.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,898 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted February 23 2011 - 01:35 PM

I was reading some Shandi Finnessey tweets, and she's filming one called Piranhaconda.  Winner!  Though, it is hard to compete with Picardo, and I mean that.  He's good in anything.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Shane D

Shane D

Supporting Actor

• 651 posts

Posted February 24 2011 - 02:42 AM

i was browsing thru amazon yesterday and saw ninja vs alien. i watched the trailer i think it will be the pinnacle of movie making.