What's new

Southland 2011 (1 Viewer)

Kazz

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
Great Series! And an awesome season so far, it airs on Tuesdays on TNT and I usually can't miss em. The eps are also available on TNT's site: Episodes I have been a fan of this show since it debuted on NBC, and I anxiously waited for TNT to get started with airing the remainder of last season, and wasn't at all disapointed. The marketing company I work for picked up some of the marketing for season 2's airing and for me it was a labor of love, as I have been a fan of the realistic work that Regina King(227, Ray, Jerry Maguire) and the cast have done for this series.

Anyone else on Home Theater Forum checking this series out? It's great if you like cop shows or even if you don't.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
That stunt fall from the rooftop was pretty darn impressive. Had to replay that one..

Mark_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
Originally Posted by Henry Gale

That stunt fall from the rooftop was pretty darn impressive. Had to replay that one..

I agree. A lot of good stuff worthy of replay in this the season finale. The van accident was well done also. It looked like some of the stuff you see on Cops. I like how they are progressing. Anybody know when the next season is scheduled for?

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Mark_B
...... Anybody know when the next season is scheduled for?

Read an interview with John Wells dated March 8, 2011 and he said the show has not been renewed at this time.

I really enjoy the show so I hope it does get renewed.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
How much running does Benjamin McKenzie do on this show? It's gotten to be comical for me at times, almost drinking game worthy. I was hoping to be shown the splattage.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks