Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Oppo BDP-83 Universal Blu-ray/DVD/SACD Disc Player

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 FreyTheater

FreyTheater

Stunt Coordinator

• 109 posts
  • LocationAmish Country - Lancaster County, Pennsylvania

Posted February 15 2011 - 03:48 PM

SOLD!

FOR SALE: Oppo BDP-83 Universal Blu-ray Disc Player. I have upgraded to a new player, so this beauty is now available!  Blu-ray, BD-R, DVD, SACD, HDMI and 7.1 analog outs, 2 USB ports, ethernet port for firmware upgrades and BD-Live.  Shipping from Pennsylvania via UPS Ground. Paypal or US POSTAL MO accepted, perfect seller feedback on eBay (ID: quoitpits).

Everything that originally came with the player is included - the original box and packing, black "grocery" recycle bag, user manual, remote, HDMI cable, and both the Spears and Munsil and AIX calibration discs (not shown in photos)... Unit is in Like New to Mint condition, and in perfect operating order; it has sat in the same spot in my AV cabinet since the day I received it. Non-smoking, pet-free home. Most current firmware update has been installed. PM me if interested or if you need any more information. Thanks for looking!

Come FEEL a great movie in the FREYMAX 3D Theater!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users