Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Search with Bluray

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 stymie222

stymie222

Agent

• 27 posts

Posted February 11 2011 - 06:32 PM

It takes forever to use the letter/number pad to search within YouTube and other sites with my new Panasonic Bluray.

Are there any plans to include a keyboard input for TV's or Blurays that are NET capable ?

Could there be an application in the future to use a keyboard on equipment that have USB ports ?

A wireless keyboard would be awesome for this purpose.

#2 of 4 Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,560 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted February 11 2011 - 07:50 PM

It would be nice.  I know some of the 2011 Panasonic players that are on they way can be controlled via an iPhone app, not as nice as just accepting a USB keyboard, but its a step in the right direction.

#3 of 4 kimberleywil

kimberleywil

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted February 13 2011 - 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by stymie222 

It takes forever to use the letter/number pad to search within YouTube and other sites with my new Panasonic Bluray.

Are there any plans to include a keyboard input for TV's or Blurays that are NET capable ?

Could there be an application in the future to use a keyboard on equipment that have USB ports ?

A wireless keyboard would be awesome for this purpose.

I agree with you. It would be awesome indeed!

#4 of 4 68sweden

68sweden

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted October 15 2012 - 05:29 PM

I am trying the same for Samsung - pls see http://www.hometheat...ng-smart-bluray

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users