What's new

Need your help guys.... (1 Viewer)

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Back on Christmas Day 2001 I lost my 17 month old nephew to an inoperable brain tumor. It's an even that changed mine and my family's lives forever. Since that time I've been doing all I can to raise money for the many charities that help fight cancer. One of my favorites is the St. Baldrick's Foundation. Every year I get my head shaved to raise money for children's cancer research. This is my third year participating. The event is March 17th. Right now I'm a mere $351 from reaching my goal of $1000. If you can find it in your heart to help, please donate. I'm hoping one day no more children and the family's that love them will ever have to go through what we went through back in 2001. Thanks again. Here is the link...

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
If you promise before during and after pics in this thread, I'm in for $25.00

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
You got it. :) I'm a little less than $200 from my goal of $1000. Gonna hopefully break down that barrier for once.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
Only $166 away from my goal...think I may have hit the wall though.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
The event was a huge success. We raised almost $20,000 (our original goal was $8000). My personal goal was $1000 and right now I'm sitting at $1030 with a few more donations left to collect. And here's my after picture. Enjoy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks