Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

WHV Announcement: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (DVD)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 40,606 posts

Posted February 01 2011 - 10:58 AM

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Qui-Gon John

Qui-Gon John

Producer

• 3,527 posts

Posted August 16 2011 - 09:13 AM

Couldn't find a similar thread regarding HPATDH pt 2 so I'm asking here. Sorry if it ought to be somewhere else. Has there been any word as I was wondering if when HPATDH pt 2 is ready for DVD Release, will we see a packaging of HPATDH pt 1 & 2 in the same package, (preferably without the entire series, as I already have the rest of them).

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 22,335 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted August 16 2011 - 09:22 AM

No word that I've seen but I think November is a very safe bet (my guess is Tuesday before Thanksgiving). Not that I have any inside info but I wouldn't expect a two pack. Selling each part individually allows Warners to basically double their money.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Qui-Gon John

Qui-Gon John

Producer

• 3,527 posts

Posted August 17 2011 - 06:18 AM

Unless they figure some people already bought part 1 and yes, they can just sell part 2. But also, if they release a combo, some people may be tempted to buy that as well. At least, that's what I'm hoping. If not, I'll buy part 1 and part 2 separately.