What's new

Will It's the Wolf ever appear on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Ian K McLachlan

Second Unit
Real Name
Ian Kenneth McLachlan
One of my favourite Hana Barbera series was It's the Wolf! which was paired with Autocat. One of the things that was particularly enjoyable about It's the Wolf was that the amazine Paul Lynde was one of the voices. So far I have never seen an episode of this released on DVD. Does anyone else remember it and would anyone else like to see it on DVD? Thanks.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
It's The Wolf! was a segment on Cattanooga Cats, so if it were ever released, it would be a part of that show.

Greg Chenoweth

Supporting Actor
I remember "It's The Wolf!" very well and if it has a chance of being released, it would be through the Warner Archive program.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
I barely remember Its the Wolf but I remember the Wolf character well as one of the announcers with Snagglepuss on Laugh-a-Lympics. I would be interested in purchasing the show as most Hanna-Barbera cartoons from the 60's-70's. Its likely to come out eventually through the Warner Archives as they seem intent on releasing the whole H-B catalog.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Originally Posted by Randy Korstick

I barely remember Its the Wolf but I remember the Wolf character well as one of the announcers with Snagglepuss on Laugh-a-Lympics. I would be interested in purchasing the show as most Hanna-Barbera cartoons from the 60's-70's. Its likely to come out eventually through the Warner Archives as they seem intent on releasing the whole H-B catalog.

Yeah, that would be a beautiful thing. For some reason, It's the Wolf and Motormouse/Autocat ran in some sort of weird syndicated block in my area, but without the Cattanooga Cats! I think it was some dorky host who'd run the cartoons, and he'd run other, random HB shorts as well. They were always pulled out of their respective anthology shows...just ran however the station would see fit, I guess. They also played Wally Gator, Yakky Doodle, Touche' Turtle and other stuff...just loose pairings of these cartoons that should have been left in their parent shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks