Photo
- - - - -

Image Press Release: Beauty and the Briefcase (Blu-ray) Win a copy!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 of 14 Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Advanced Member

• 37,292 posts

Posted January 20 2011 - 08:08 AM

“…a modern “Sex and the City”

-         NYPost.com

“…definitely a movie that those who like romantic comedies will love.”

Examiner.com

FROM IMAGE ENTERTAINMENT:

A GLITTERING COMEDY ABOUT LOVE IN THE WORKPLACE

BEAUTY AND THE BRIEFCASE

Starring Superstar Hilary Duff and Emmy®-winner Jaime Pressley

Rising The Corporate Ladder on DVD and Blu-ray™ February 8

http://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/

Chatsworth, CA – Love is the most desired of emotions:  hard to find, difficult to keep.  Many times we have no business falling in love and for fashion journalist Lane Daniels this can be taken literally:  it isn’t her business and it isn’t even her job!   On February 8, Image Entertainment will release the hit ABC family movie Beauty and the Briefcase: an effervescent story about finding romance in the city and what we will do to keep it close.  Based on the popular book Diary of a Working Girl by Daniella Brodsky, Beauty and the Briefcase will be available for an SRP of $27.97 for the DVD and $29.97 for the Blu-ray™.     

Lane Daniels (Hilary Duff, A Cinderella Story, “Lizzie McGuire”) is a bright, ambitious journalist who dreams of writing for Cosmopolitan, her favorite magazine. She finally gets her chance to pitch her article, “Switching Careers to Find Love” to Cosmo’s editor Kate White (Emmy™-winner Jaime Pressly, “My Name is Earl”, “Las Vegas”) who enthusiastically accepts the idea, recognizing a potential cover story. 

Lane’s editor gives her enthusiastic recruit some very firm, very simple rules:  first, land a corporate job.  Then, she must date as many eligible co-workers as possible!   As Lane navigates her way through her new corporate world, she meets Tom (Michael McMillan, “True Blood”) and Seth (Matt Dallas, “Kyle XY”)…appealing, available:  but how do they match up to her ‘checklist’ of ideal male qualities?  Then Lane meets Liam (Chris Carmack, “The O.C.”):  a dashing music producer working outside her office.  Dating him would mean breaking the rules, and suddenly career and love threaten to collide.      

Nominated for a 2011 People’s Choice Award, Beauty and the Briefcase charms and captivates with its young and talented cast and appealing, thoughtful story.    Will Lane choose the love of her life or the career of a lifetime?

About Image Entertainment:

Image Entertainment, Inc. (OTCQB: DISKis a leading independent licensee and distributor of entertainment programming in North America, with approximately 3,200 exclusive DVD titles and approximately 340 exclusive CD titles in domestic release and more than 450 programs internationally via sublicense agreements. For many of its titles, the Company has exclusive audio and broadcast rights, as well as digital download rights to over 2,100 video programs and approximately 400 audio titles containing more than 6,000 individual tracks. The Company is headquartered in Chatsworth, California. For more information about Image Entertainment, Inc., please go to www.image-entertainment.com.

Beauty and the Briefcase – Blu-ray™   http://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/

Genre:              Comedy, Feature Film, Based on Book, Romance

Rating:              Not Rated

Languages:       English 

Format:            Anamorphic Widescreen (1.78:1)

Audio:              DTS HD Master Audio 5.1  

Subtitles:           English, Spanish

Year:                2010

SRP:                $29.97

Street Date:      February 8, 2011

Length:             86 minutes

UPC:                014381692556

Cat#:                ID6925QPBD

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

gallery_269895_23_10043.jpg Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders gallery_269895_23_1316.jpg Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

gallery_269895_23_773.jpg Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive gallery_269895_23_992.jpgClick Here for our complete DVD review archive

gallery_269895_23_7246.jpg Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule gallery_269895_23_3120.jpg Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 14 Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Advanced Member

• 14,399 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted February 03 2011 - 12:26 PM

Here are some video clips:

Beauty & The Briefcase - Trailer

Beauty & The Briefcase - Film Clip: "Lunch Date With Seth"

Beauty & The Briefcase - Film Clip: "Getting the Hang of It"

Beauty & The Briefcase - Film Clip: "Men in Suits"

#3 of 14 Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Advanced Member

• 14,399 posts

Posted February 03 2011 - 12:32 PM

Image Entertainment has provided us three copies of Beauty and the Briefcase on Blu-ray to give away.  As usual its pretty simple to win.  Just reply to this post and we will draw three winners at random.  Winners will be drawn on the evening of Friday February 11th.  Good Luck!

#4 of 14 TonyD

TonyD

Who do we think I am?

• 15,846 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted February 03 2011 - 01:04 PM

Ok, good luck everybody.

facebook.com/whotony

#5 of 14 Terry Hickey

Terry Hickey

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted February 03 2011 - 02:57 PM

I'm in, and as Tony said, good luck everybody.

#6 of 14 Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 9,263 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted February 04 2011 - 02:13 AM

This would make a nice double feature with my new copy of The Expendables!

"How wonderful it will be to have a leader unburdened by the twin horrors of knowledge and experience." -- Mr. Wick

#7 of 14 Scamp

Scamp

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted February 05 2011 - 03:38 AM

Cool.  Hope I'm one of the lucky three; enjoyed this when I caught it on ABC Family last year.

#8 of 14 Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,988 posts

Posted February 05 2011 - 09:12 AM

Hilary Duff has the same birthday as me- she's only 15 years younger! Posted Image  If I win this, can she deliver it?

Home video oddities, old commercials and other junk: http://www.youtube.com/user/eyeh8nbc

#9 of 14 JeremyR

JeremyR

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted February 07 2011 - 06:03 AM

Put me in for a chance!

Thanks.

#10 of 14 Southpaw

Southpaw

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted February 07 2011 - 07:31 AM

I'm sure my daughter would like to have this.

#11 of 14 Charles Ellis

Charles Ellis

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts

Posted February 07 2011 - 06:25 PM

OK- I'm In!

Bring "The continuing story of PEYTON PLACE" home on DVD: the one that started it all- from Dallas and Dynasty to Desperate Housewives and Gossip Girl!!! Starting this May, see the legendary saga starring Mia Farrow, Ryan O'Neal, Barbara Parkins, and Oscar-winner Dorothy Malone on DVD thru...

#12 of 14 Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member

• PipPipPip
  • 4,775 posts
  • LocationCentral Arkansas

Posted February 09 2011 - 02:32 AM

Count me in.

Johnny
www.teamfurr.org
But a family cat is not replaceable like a wornout coat or a set of tires. Each new kitten becomes its own cat, and none is repeated. I am four cats old, measuring out my life in friends that have succeeded but not replaced one another.--Irving Townsend

#13 of 14 elementBike

elementBike

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted February 09 2011 - 07:59 AM

My first post...  I'm in.

#14 of 14 Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Advanced Member

• 14,399 posts

Posted February 13 2011 - 03:13 PM

Random number generator has spoken: 1, 7 and 9, so Tony, Jason and Johnny please PM me your address and I will get these out.  Thanks for playing and I'll get something else posted soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users