Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

F/X: The Series - Question: Anyone having problems with these DVDs?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Mike T

Mike T

Agent

• 30 posts

Posted January 03 2011 - 10:19 AM

Is anyone having problems with "F/X: The Series" DVDs? (This is the Canadian syndicated TV show that aired in the U.S. in the late '90s, not the movies of the same name.)  I ordered a set of Season 1 from Amazon.ca and there were two episodes on Disc 2 that are messed up (glitches so bad that they are unwatchable). I requested a replacement set from Amazon and that set was messed up too (the same episodes on the same disc, but the glitches were in different places of the episodes) !

Disc 2 was slightly bent in the holder in both sets and other discs were loose and scratched in the first set. The company's (Alliance) disc holders (or whatever they're called) are a real problem. But I'm not sure if disc 2 is messed up on ALL the sets out there or just those two that I received. I don't know whether or not to ask for another replacement from Amazon.

So, is anyone having the same problem that I am with this set and on Disc 2?

-Mike