Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Panasonic BD85 Problem

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   oatz

oatz

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted December 24 2010 - 03:37 PM

Hello all, I am having trouble trying to get my netflix working. I bought his unit used and am having trouble finding the netflix activation code. The previous owners movies show up under the "instant que", but it never brings up the activation code. Can anyone point me to where I might be able to find this code?

Thanks in advance.

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   JDR22

JDR22

Auditioning

• 11 posts

Posted December 27 2010 - 09:18 AM

I don't have experience with the Panasonic players, but I think they access Netflix through Viera Cast.  I would try going into the Viera Cast settings and changing the Netflix log-in info.  You can always call Panasonic or Netflix and have them walk you through the process.  The activation code is given by Netflix through a web browser once you are able to register it.

Wish I could help more.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Jim Mcc

Jim Mcc

Producer

• 3,710 posts
  • LocationOconomowoc, WI.

Posted December 27 2010 - 06:53 PM

Yes, Netflix is accessed by pressing "Viera Cast" on the remote. But first the player has to be activated/registered with Netflix. I did it over the phone with my BD65.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Jim*Tod

Jim*Tod

Second Unit

• 326 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted December 28 2010 - 03:41 AM

You can also go online to the Netflix site to get the activation number.  It is relatively easy.  I have the BD85 and as long as the connection speed is good, the streaming from Netflix is usually great.  

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   elwaylite

elwaylite

Stunt Coordinator

• 165 posts

Posted January 04 2011 - 01:07 PM

As Jim said, you need the activation code, and then it should be good to go.

Video: TC-P65GT30 / UD5007
Audio: Marantz SR6005 / Klipsch RF-82 II (2) / Klipsch RC-62 II / VTF-15H