Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Paramount Announcement: 48 Hours(Eddie Murphy, Nick Nolte) on February 22nd 2011!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   Mr. Pacino

Mr. Pacino

Second Unit

• 346 posts

Posted December 20 2010 - 05:14 AM

According to blu-ray.com Paramount will release "48 Hours" on February 22nd. The sequel "Another 48 Hours" won´t release yet!

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa

Producer

• 5,298 posts

Posted December 20 2010 - 06:48 AM

I've seen this in Hi def, lets hope they remaster it, because the Hi Def thats showing on TV is not great. The film was retty low budget and it shows
My DVD Collection

The Megaplex

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   oscar_merkx

oscar_merkx

Lead Actor

• 7,632 posts

Posted December 20 2010 - 09:22 AM

Count me in
Toastmasters International

Communication is Everything

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D

Screenwriter

• 2,688 posts

Posted December 20 2010 - 12:23 PM

I'll definitely pick this up sometime....it pisses me off that Paramount is not planning to release Another 48 Hours as well.  It would make sense to release both at the same time to maximize sales.  I wish that Paramount would do a remaster for both AND release 48 Hours as a special edition....I consider this film to be one of Eddie Murphy's best films and it deserves an SE.

Recently watched- Band Of Brothers, Scream Blacula Scream, Blacula, Maleficent 3D, Lake Placid, Running Scared(1986), Heroes: Season 2, Lock,Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, True Blood: Season 2, WKRP In Cincinnati: Season 1, Star Trek Into Darkness, Star Trek(2009), Game Of Thrones: Season 1, Vault Of Horror, Tales From The Crypt(1972)

Currently watching- Planet Earth, True Blood: Season 3, Gatchaman: The Complete Series, The Equalizer: Season 3, Tales From The Crypt: Season 2, WKRP In Cincinnati: Season 2, Star Trek: Season 2, Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 1, Game Of Thrones: Season 2, Heroes: Season 2, The Pacific

"Since my customary farewell would appear oddly self-serving, I shall simply say...Good luck."

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Kevin EK

Kevin EK

Screenwriter

• 2,854 posts

Posted December 20 2010 - 12:54 PM

The frustrating part of this is that the only announced special feature is the trailer. There are a fair number of deleted scenes, including most of Annette O'Toole's role, which could have been included without much trouble. A retrospective featurette wouldn't have hurt either.

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   Mr. Pacino

Mr. Pacino

Second Unit

• 346 posts

Posted December 21 2010 - 02:57 AM

Hopefully Paramount will release Eddie Murphy´s most popular/sucessful film "Beverly Hills Cop" in 2010 as well.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users