What's new

3D disney 3D?? (1 Viewer)

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
Watching the recent previews on Disney Blu releases as they push their new 3D titles, it "seems" as if the company is including THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS with the actual 3D titles that are being offered. (It is not stated as such, but it is shown with the titles that are released.) i know that at the present time NIGHTMARE is not available in 3D...but has anyone heard rumor of the possibility...i thought it was released in "that mode" at sometime in its history.

Thanks for the insights.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Originally Posted by bob kaplan

Watching the recent previews on Disney Blu releases as they push their new 3D titles, it "seems" as if the company is including THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS with the actual 3D titles that are being offered. (It is not stated as such, but it is shown with the titles that are released.) i know that at the present time NIGHTMARE is not available in 3D...but has anyone heard rumor of the possibility...i thought it was released in "that mode" at sometime in its history.

Thanks for the insights.

Disney converted the film to Real 3D in 2006 and released it in that format around Thanksgiving every year except this year due to the glut of 3D films and the limited number of 3D theatres.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks