-

Photo
- - - - -

WB Exclusives On Sale Today!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Kasey

Kasey

Second Unit

• 267 posts

Posted December 06 2010 - 03:34 AM

For anyone interested, WB Shop has many of their MOD releases on sale for 25% today. I missed out on alot of the pre-order sales because I was buying other things, but I purchased all 10 items on my Wish List there just now.

#2 of 5 Guest__*

Guest__*

Posted December 06 2010 - 04:19 AM

Thanks for the tip, ordered "The Deliberate Stranger, Verboten (Sam Fuller film), and Pretty Maids all in a Row".   Looking for all 3 for a long time on DVD, didn't know WB had them on MOD.  Got 25% off on all of them.  Great Deal, hope the quality on all them is good.  My first time ordering from WB MOD, we shall see.

#3 of 5 Kasey

Kasey

Second Unit

• 267 posts

Posted December 06 2010 - 06:08 AM

I also ordered "Pretty Maids".  Never seen it, but all the online reviews have been positive. Same with 1956's "Opposite Sex" w/Joan Collins.

I also can't wait to see Carol Lynley in "Once You Kiss a Stranger".

The others I bought were the WB TV Christmas Classics set, and some '70s cartoon sets, "Funky Phantom", "Josie", "Goober", and "Addams".

#4 of 5 Guest__*

Guest__*

Posted December 15 2010 - 02:01 AM

Received my BOD discs from WB Archives.  Have watched "The Deliberate Stranger" and it played perfectly in my BR player, the picture quality and especially the sound were excellent.  I don't see any difference between this -R disc and a pressed disc, and as I said before no problems at all playing in my BluRay player.

#5 of 5 Guest__*

Guest__*

Posted December 15 2010 - 02:01 AM

Received my BOD discs from WB Archives.  Have watched "The Deliberate Stranger" and it played perfectly in my BR player, the picture quality and especially the sound were excellent.  I don't see any difference between this -R disc and a pressed disc, and as I said before no problems at all playing in my BluRay player.