Chatsworth, CA – Get ready to enter another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind, when Image Entertainment releases The Twilight Zone: Season 3 on Blu-ray™ February 15th, 2011. All 37 episodes from the iconic sci-fi/fantasy series’ third season are here, remastered and presented in pristine 1080p high-definition and uncompressed PCM audio. In addition, the 5-disc set includes hours of new bonus features, specially created for this Blu-ray™ release, as well as many of the bonus features from the Definitive Collection DVD release. SPR is $99.98, and pre-book is January 18th.
Season Three Episodes
Two, The Arrival , The Shelter, The Passerby, A Game of Pool, The Mirror, The Grave, It's a Good Life, Death's Head Revisited, The Midnight Sun, Still Valley, The Jungle, Once Upon a Time, Five Characters in Search of an Exit, A Quality of Mercy, Nothing in the Dark, One More Pallbearer, Dead Man's Shoes, The Hunt, Showdown with Rance McGrew, Kick the Can, A Piano in the House, The Last Rites of Jeff Myrtlebank, To Serve Man, The Fugitive, Little Girl Lost, Person or Persons Unknown, The Little People, Four O'Clock , Hocus-Pocus and Frisby, The Trade-ins, The Gift, The Dummy, Young Man’s Fancy, I Sing the Body Electric, Cavender is Coming, The Changing of the Guard.
If you can’t wait until February, don’t forget about Syfy Channel’s annual Twilight Zone Marathon starting New Year’s Eve, airing nearly 30 hours of classic TZ episodes (in HD, where available).
- 19 New Audio Commentaries, featuring The Twilight Zone Companion author Marc Scott Zicree, author/film historian Gary Gerani (Fantastic Television), authors/historians Scott Skelton and Jim Benson (Rod Serling's Night Gallery: An After Hours Tour), Twilight Zone writers Earl Hamner, George Clayton Johnson and John Tomerlin, writer William F. Nolan (Logan's Run), author/historian Martin Grams, Jr. (The Twilight Zone: Unlocking the Door to a Television Classic), writer Marv Wolfman (creator of Blade and New Teen Titans), writer Neil Gaiman (Sandman, Coraline), writer/producer Jeff Vlaming (NCIS, Fringe, Battlestar Galactica), writer Mark Fergus (Children of Men, Iron Man) and writer Len Wein (creator of Swamp Thing, Wolverine, New X-Men)
- Interview with actor Edson Stroll
- Original Laugh Track for Cavender Is Coming
- Vintage Audio Interview with director of photography George T. Clemens
- 19 Radio Dramas featuring Don Johnson, Blair Underwood, Ernie Hudson, Morgan Brittany, Adam West, Ed Begley, Jr., Jason Alexander, Shelley Berman, Michael York, Bruno Kirby and more
- • Isolated Scores for all 37 episodes featuring the legendary Bernard Herrmann, Van Cleave, Fred Steiner and others
- Audio Commentaries by actors Bill Mumy, Lois Nettleton, William Windom, Leonard Nimoy, Robert Cornthwaite and Cliff Robertson
- Audio Commentary by Jonathan Winters for A Game of Pool, plus Winters reads the Alternate Ending from the original script
- Clip from the 1989 remake of A Game of Pool, featuring George Clayton Johnson’s original ending
- Clip from the 1985 remake of Dead Man’s Shoes, featuring Helen Mirren in Dead Woman’s Shoes
- Vintage Audio Recollections with Buzz Kulik, Buck Houghton, Richard L. Bare, Lamont Johnson and Earl Hamner
- Rare Rod Serling appearances as a guest on The Garry Moore Show and Tell It to Groucho and as host of the popular game show Liar’s Club
- And much more!
The Twilight Zone Season 3 Blu-ray
Genre: Sci-Fi. Television, 60s
Rating: Not Rated
Format: Black and white full-frame (1:33.1)
Audio: PCM Mono
Street Date: February 15, 2011
Pre-Book: January 18, 2010
Length: 950 minutes