Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Sprint Galaxy Tab Discussion

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#1 of 110 OFFLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 18,158 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted August 15 2012 - 08:02 AM

Anyone considering the note? I know many of you pine for good styluses. this one has a full wacom digitizer built in.

But....

All of these additions makes the Note extremely slow, even though it has a ridiculously fast 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos processor and 2GB of RAM. On paper, that’s basically more powerful than any other mainstream mobile device, but the Note is quite laggy in day-to-day use. Just flipping between homescreens can result in some stuttering when you hit a widget-heavy layout, and I even noticed occasional slowdowns when simply swiping the lock screen to open the device. The Note is simply not as smooth or responsive as the Nexus 7, and it’s so far behind the iPad that the comparison doesn’t really seem fair. Add in all the bloop bloop sounds and the whole thing just feels chubby.
http://www.theverge....ote-10-1-review

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

HTF Rules

Classified Sales Rules

UV Sales New Clarifications

#2 of 110 OFFLINE   Hanson

Hanson

Producer

• 4,549 posts

Posted August 15 2012 - 08:45 AM

I'm pretty good with my Transformer Prime for now. I had designs on the Transformer Infinity, but if I get another tablet, it will the 11.8" Samsung tablet running 2560 X 1600 resolution. I will have to get a waterproof case to shield it from my TEARS OF JOY.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users