What's new

SDI card equipped DVDO VP50 (1 Viewer)

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
I am reluctantly selling my SDI card equipped DVDO VP50. I will miss many of the features of the VP50, not the least of which, the excellent de-interlacing, but I need money for a new projector, so I will rely on the projectors chip for video processing for now. I have the original box, owners manual and remote and there is an RS-232 cable included. I am thinking I will keep my hot-rod of a Panasonic SDI dvd player for now, unless somebody makes me a really good offer for it.

The VP50 video processor is excellent for de-interlacing dvd's and 480i tv and video SD sources, and also re-processes progressive sources from 480p on up. Many output resolutions and frequencies/timings available, audio-lip-sync, aspect ratio and zooming features abound. The unit is in good condition. There is a minor scratch on the top near the back, not visible when the unit is in a rack or among other equipment. I can send close up photo's of the unit, the tiny scratch (hard to see in photo) and remote if interested. Notice the Prismasonic lens cut off on the right of the photo. Not included. See my other for sale ad.

Asking $675 with SDI card or make an offer for the VP50 without the SDI card. I would rather sell the unit with the SDI card. Open to reasonable offers.

Includes:

Original box, remote control, discs, RS-232 cable and owners manual. I also have rack mounting brackets for this unit.

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
$675 or best offer.

Also have an SDI Panasonic CP-72 5 disc carousel I may be willing to part with. It's a hot-rod with not only SDI, but upgraded spindle motor, region-free mod and added digital coax (originally came with only optical Toslink digital).

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
This VP50 is worth $700 on a trade in for a DVDO Duo. If interested in either, let me know and we can work something out. I'd swap to the Duo myself, but I need cash more than a video processor right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks