What's new

Human Target Season 2 (1 Viewer)

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
I totally forgot that this was on tonight until channel surfing looking for something to watch before Criminal Minds.

So far, not so bad. Although the wrap up on the end of last season was a bit... brief.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Maybe someone should change the thread title to Human Target Season 2?

There was some pretty impressive on target shooting in that episode. It will be interesting to see how the new dynamic works.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Yes. Holy cow was that gory with the shot hands.. when the fingers were all hanging there in the bank . Made my wife squick . Lots of good fun, though, loved the adventure, and looking forward to what's next.

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Great first episode. Looking forward to how having a benefactor helps Chance in his mission.

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
Loved the episode and the revised format. As a fan of Indira Varma I'm pleased she's found another home. Last week she was killed off in the season one finale of Luther.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Originally Posted by Garrett Adams

Loved the episode and the revised format. As a fan of Indira Varma I'm pleased she's found another home. Last week she was killed off in the season one finale of Luther.

I loved the episode too and I hope Janet Montgomery stays on the show too. It would be interesting to see her Ames character contrasts with Guerrero.

By the way, regarding Luther, I bought the UK dvd 3 weeks ago and watched the whole series. The episodes being televised now have been cut so I'm glad I bought the UK dvd.

Crawdaddy

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
I thought the episode was quite good--just as fun as season 1.

However, it was a MASSIVE mistake dropping Bear McCreary as the composer. Nobody puts as much work into the score as he does (with Giacchino in second), and he is easily the best in TV right now. The new composer is Tim Jones (who works on Chuck), and he is crap compared to McCreary. New credit music: sucks; lack of leitmotifs stupid; music during the episode: boring and uninspired.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Liked the new dynamic. Definitely closed out last seasons cliff-hanger....very quickly. Like they wanted to start fresh. On a side note from last season. I am bummed they killed of Lee Majors character (the original Chance). It would have been nice to see him pop up every now and again.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
After the third episode the team is now in place for the season.

Also, next week our old friend Baptiste is back for another round with Chance.

Crawdaddy

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
I finally caught up using Hulu. I agree about the sucky ass new theme but I do like the show over all. It did seem a bit like reboot. Now to ensure that I have DVR to set to record it.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Anyone else finding this show losing its way with all the Pucci interjection into the cast chemistry? I can handle Ames, but Ilsa just kills the show for me nowadays (especially after these last 2 episodes this week).

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by Patrick Sun

Anyone else finding this show losing its way with all the Pucci interjection into the cast chemistry? I can handle Ames, but Ilsa just kills the show for me nowadays (especially after these last 2 episodes this week).

I can't figure out if they are trying to create sexual tension or just tension between them. It would be nice if she went back to being a silent partner for a bit. Still really enjoying the show overall. I didn't care for Ames, but she is growing on me. I did find the ending of the last two parter interesting though:

When Chance came into the room and saw that the bad guy had been shot in the chest by Ilsa, I expected him to shoot him in the head and actually kill him, saving Ilsa from the "pain" of having taken a life based on their earlier conversation. Will the fact that she has now taken a life make her more agreeable to Chance's way of doing things?

dmiller68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Miller
I thought they did a great job this season of developing the show. I Given the last couple year it is probably one of the best shows produced recently.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Originally Posted by Adam Gregorich

I can't figure out if they are trying to create sexual tension or just tension between them. It would be nice if she went back to being a silent partner for a bit. Still really enjoying the show overall. I didn't care for Ames, but she is growing on me. I did find the ending of the last two parter interesting though:

When Chance came into the room and saw that the bad guy had been shot in the chest by Ilsa, I expected him to shoot him in the head and actually kill him, saving Ilsa from the "pain" of having taken a life based on their earlier conversation. Will the fact that she has now taken a life make her more agreeable to Chance's way of doing things?

[/QUOTE]

I think they're developing some kind of relationship there beyond just the business one. They're so completely opposite it will be interesting to see if they both can find some kind of middle ground. As for Ames, I liked her from the first time she appeared, but they need to find more things for her to do besides being the female distraction and use her skills as a thief would be one of them.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Originally Posted by Patrick Sun

I thought they did a great job this season of developing the show. I Given the last couple year it is probably one of the best shows produced recently.
I hate this season. i quit after this weak double feature.

Everything this season is standard by the numbers typical action show.

Chance getting a paycheck, ugh no thanks.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
yeah, them turning this into 'it's a job' bit instead of people having to hunt for him to get his service gave it a completely wrong vibe.

dmiller68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Miller
I thought the show was very random last year... I thought the show just seem to have a better flow this year. I actually like the last two episodes as I thought it showed the stress of having a "foundation" owning a edgy company.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
For some reason at least in the first half hour they are showing Raising Hope instead of the Human Target tonight. There is nothing about this on fox.com the last I looked.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks