Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

More 50s and 60s Shows Coming From Shout!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

#61 of 62 OFFLINE   JamesSmith

JamesSmith

Supporting Actor

• 851 posts

Posted November 24 2010 - 09:14 AM

What I'd like from channels like Antenna, are programs that aren't available on DVD, and some that haven't been seen since they were telecast. I can't believe Married With Children is on Antenna's lineup, since it's already on at least 3 cable channels.

It would be nice if more obscure programs were put on it -- again that haven't been on DVD, perhaps this would drum up interest in those series. My curiosity has been aroused for Dr. Kildeer since there's been some talk about an outstanding Christmas episode that I've never seen.

There's so much I'd like to see: Garrisons Gorillas, Search, Petrocelli, Twelve O'Clock High, The Partners (with Don Adams), etc.

James

#62 of 62 OFFLINE   Theodore J. Mooney

Theodore J. Mooney

Supporting Actor

• 538 posts

Posted November 24 2010 - 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by LeoAmes 

I'm only 27 and my interest in television, movies, and music has always gravitated towards material that was created years before I was born.

I can name more songs by the Supremes then I can anything done since 1970, for example. :)

I wasn't born until the 1980s and I prefer the classic shows that were before my time than the newer ones. However, it is NOT that way with music and movies.

Music Video of the Week (Feb. 8th-14th):
 ("Hands To Heaven" sung by Breathe)

"I Love Lucy wasn't just a title" ~ Desi Arnaz
"Desi Arnaz was the love of my life" ~ Lucille Ball