Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Voice Sync Issues

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   bulldogsmsu

bulldogsmsu

Auditioning

• 13 posts

Posted October 28 2010 - 05:52 AM

I read in an early post about someone having issues with the lip sync of the TV and surround sound, but I didn't ever see the response so I will post again.  My TV is about half a second behind from the voice out of the reciever to the picture on the TV.  I was looking through the settings to try and adjust this but could not find out how.  I bought my HDMI cables through monoprice, so not sure if this could have anything to do with it from the quality standpoint?  Right now I have everything running through my reciever (Harmon Kardon AVR345) with the one HDMI going to my TV (Sony KDL52NX800).  Anyone have any recommendations on how to fix this without having to run a cable from the cable box directly to the TV? Thanks in advance. Ryan

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   chuckg

chuckg

Supporting Actor

• 917 posts

Posted October 28 2010 - 07:50 AM

Greetings-

I was unable to find AVR 345 on the HK site, but looked at AVR 340 just for laughs.  Page 30 of that manual shows how to adjust delay settings.  In the bottom-right corner there is an image that suggests there is a setting for delaying the audio to match the video.  Most receivers have this option somewhere.

http://www.harmankar...)rev3-21-06.pdf

--ignore the man behind the curtain

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   bulldogsmsu

bulldogsmsu

Auditioning

• 13 posts

Posted October 29 2010 - 01:43 AM

Thanks don't know why I couldn't find this.  It is the AVR 347.  Sorry.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   chuckg

chuckg

Supporting Actor

• 917 posts

Posted November 01 2010 - 08:12 AM

Sometimes it just hides right in front of you! Hope you got it sorted...
--ignore the man behind the curtain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users