What's new

The Valdemar Legacy (Lovecraft Inspired) Trailer & The Forbidden Shadow (Sequel) Trailer (1 Viewer)

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
Being a major Lovecraft fan I simply could not pass this delectable piece of info up. What really caught my twsited eye was this assertion, " . . . and features a gigantic practical Cthulhu beast . . ."

Poking around on IMDB.com some posters have stated this is a two part movie, with part two being in post production.

Oh, and the trailer is in spanish, with no subtitles.

SHOCK TILL YOU DROP

Horror fans, furthermore disciples of H.P. Lovecraft, in Spain are enjoying the release of The Valdemar Legacy from writer-director Jose Luis Aleman. The film heavily draws on the Lovecraft mythos and features a gigantic practical Cthulhu beast, from what I'm told.

Imagina International Sales is taking Valdemar to the American Film Market to find, we presume, U.S. distribution. Fingers crossed they find here. Synopsis and Spanish trailer below. Poke around the official site here.

After the disappearance of a renowned real estate agent, an investigation is open to unveil the mystery surrounding the Valdemar Mansion she was evaluating. Private detective, Nicolás Tramel and Dr. Cervía, an expert in paranormal encounters, will team up to investigate the Valdemar Legacy and the real estate agent's vanishing.

imgrepo

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
The sequel THE FORBIDDEN SHADOW has been revealed to mankind! The trailer and info are in the opening post. Can't wait until these mothers hit state-side.

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
Will certainly be straight-to-DVD at best. Last I heard there wasn't much interest in an American release. Naschy never did sell too well here. Reviews seem to be mid-range at best but I'm interested in both films.

SWFF

Screenwriter
Real Name
Shawn Francis
No doubt these will be straight-to-video, I just wish that was a lot sooner than later, these two flicks look exquisite. Best looking Lovecraft vibe I've seen in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks