What's new

Sanctuary Season 3 (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Maybe it doesn't get the press or pub of a Stargate series, or a Battlestar Series, but I have to say, I have really enjoyed the first two seasons of "Sanctuary" (SciFi)

Season premiere of #3 was last night (10-15) and will be repeated over the weekend. It's camp, it's at times silly.. but it's great Friday TV.

Great start for the season, as they close out the Bertha series.

Duane R

Second Unit
I liked the first season, was lukewarm on the second. I hope they get back to the magic they had going in the first. I thoroughly enjoyed Sahar Biniaz as Kali though.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
This is my Saturday morning guilty pleasure viewing. I really like the cast a good deal. I think as the show has gone on, the storyline has definitely become more intricate, and some of the actors, who this may be their first "real" committed outting have absolutely grown into their roles. This started as an Amanda Tapping vehicle, but the supporting cast has really stepped up the game, and I really like the direction this season is going.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I'm not sure exactly how this retconning of the past will pay off or if it will at all. But I'm interested in how they link up "The Hidden City" into the mix. The episodes that aren't "abnormal of the week" can either be really good or hard to follow. I'm still undecided on this one, because it's a glue episode.. clearly designed to put two parts of the season together.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks