Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Panamax 5100 Question.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 SEKCOBRA

SEKCOBRA

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted October 11 2010 - 07:27 AM

I just bought a used 5100. It is the older model with the LED lioghts for the voltage display. When I plugged it in only the fist LED lit with 90 under it. The unit has about 8 LED's starting at 90 and going to 145. When i hit the switched button the LED's light up to 120. My question and concern is ,Should'nt the LED's always display the incoming current.Does anyone have this unit? I just bought it and I want to make sure it is operating correctly before it's to late to return it.

Thanks,Steve

#2 of 3 brownloy

brownloy

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted October 11 2010 - 09:37 PM

High Interest Savings Accounts Uk

thanx for visit in this site

this is nice topic

#3 of 3 Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,560 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted October 16 2010 - 10:01 AM

Welcome to HTF Steve.  I have owned a lot of Panamax products, but I'm not sure about that model.  Are the LEDs red and green and is it one RU high (about 1.5 inches)?  If so I owned two like that and the lights were always on the the input voltage regardless of if the switched outlets were on.  If yours doesn't look like mine then I'm not sure.   I have always found Panamax's Customer Service Dept to be very helpful.  You could try calling them as well: 800-472-5555

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users