-

Photo

Pre Moving sale hardware, software, games, Magazines and more

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Sam Posten

Sam Posten

Executive Producer

• 16,409 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted October 10 2010 - 08:22 AM

All stuff works 100%, might be a little dusty but otherwise in good shape.   Local pickups only, central NJ.  Make me an offer I can't refuse.

HT Hardware:

Panasonic AE900u 720p Projector and Greywolf 94" Screen - Make offer

Apple TV 1st Gen 40GB - Make offer

Xbox 360 HD DVD drive - Make offer or see offer below

Various 1st gen HD DVD decks and Bluray 1.0 era decks.  -  $25 each sound reasonable?  Make offer if not.

Other hardware:

20" iMac C2duo with Snow Leopard installed.  Unibody aluminum, aluminum keyboard and white scrollball mouse.  - Make offer, I'm thinking about $400

Xbox 360 elite with 120gb hard disk and 2 controllers and assorted wires.  No games.  Buy the elite and I'll toss in the HD Drive above =)  -  Make offer, I'd say $200 is about right but I'm easy

Brand New Rock Band 2 full band set for PS3 unopened with all instruments and the game -  Make offer, $40 sound fair?

Nikon D5000 w/ approximately 8k or so shots on it.  Boxes and software are included, mostly unopened.  No lens included.  - $500 or so sound reasonable?  If not, make offer

Nikon 180 f2.8 AF Lens with both caps but no box, $400 firmish

Software:

Halo Reach Limited Edition (I upgraded to legendary) Comes as new except no DLC codes for the limited content, but I did toss in the Recon Helmet DLC sheet.  $55 sound reasonable?  Get limited -DLC for less than the cost of standard...

Soul Calibur for PS3 new in shrinkwrap $20ish

GTA4 for Xbox 360 opened $20ish?  Dunno

100+ issue run of Official Xbox Magazine including most disks from 1-100+  - Reasonable offer to a gaming enthusiast

Almost a full series run of Next Generation magazine minus 1-2 missing - Reasonable offer to an enthusiast

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

#2 of 2 Sam Posten

Sam Posten

Executive Producer

• 16,409 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted October 19 2010 - 04:27 AM

Updated prices and full garage sale details posted here:

http://cnj.craigslis...2013931990.html

Cmon down!

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt