What's new

FALCON CREST: The Complete 2nd Season MOD's Are Perfect (1 Viewer)

Tom_Tagliente19

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tom Tagliente
I encourage all FALCON CREST fans to purchase SEASON 2. This set is very good and all the episodes play fine. Highly enjoyable picture and sound and even nice box art. The back of the box says may not play in a DVD recorder or computer drive. But my buddy only has a recorder and it played fin while I was watching his son. It also played fine in his computer, too.

Enjoy it everyone. It's worth the purchase price for this vintage!

Tom

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Originally Posted by Tom_Tagliente19

I encourage all FALCON CREST fans to purchase SEASON 2. This set is very good and all the episodes play fine. Highly enjoyable picture and sound and even nice box art. The back of the box says may not play in a DVD recorder or computer drive. But my buddy only has a recorder and it played fin while I was watching his son. It also played fine in his computer, too.

Enjoy it everyone. It's worth the purchase price for this vintage!

Tom

MOD is not available in Canada, so, WB has shut that market out to them. I am sure there are diehard fans in Canada that would want this set.

AlanP

Screenwriter
Real Name
BAP
This season is the only season I am interested in with Lana Turner. Warner's disappointed me when they did not feature her on the cover front and center like they did on the Spain release. That box art was most attractive of this MOD version. Also, the price is MUCH higher than season 1. I would also get the season with Kim Novak as well !!! But, I am not interested in any of the others. The show went down hill after Lana and Chase left....................

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I never bought season 1 and put it off once I heard of the problems with picture and sound. It's good to hear this one is better.

Hopefully the MOD program will bring out the rest of Knots Landing.

Tom_Tagliente19

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tom Tagliente
I don't know what you heard about Season one? But, the only issue was the last episode's closing theme plays warped for 20 seconds. After that it's fine. It's truly worth buying.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I watch several episodes and the set is ok. However, it is too bad they did not clean them up more before they were pushed to the dvd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks