-

Photo
- - - - -

Melissa and Joey - season 1 thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Lucia Duran

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter

• 1,089 posts

Posted September 28 2010 - 07:44 AM

This is actually a very good show. I really hope it lasts long enough to get more of a following so we don't see an early death for this show. It seems the ABC Family shows I like get cancelled (Ruby and the Rockets).

This show is a little bit Who's the Boss, but I find Mellisa and Joey have a really good chemistry on set and the jokes are pretty hysterical.

anyone else watching?

NO SHIRT

NO SHOES

NO SHELDON

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Lucia Duran

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter

• 1,089 posts

Posted September 28 2010 - 10:47 PM

Okay last nights episode was beyond funny having Joey dance at a charity "dancintg with the stars" with Mark Balast. I can't believe no one else on this board is watching this little gem of a show.

NO SHIRT

NO SHOES

NO SHELDON

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Bob Graz

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor

• 798 posts

Posted September 29 2010 - 09:11 AM

I laugh through every episode. I think it's one of the better new shows this season. It's on my DVR list.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   KevinGress

KevinGress

Supporting Actor

• 640 posts

Posted September 30 2010 - 04:30 AM

I like watching it - have a minor crush on Hart, but Joe is the one who carries the show, which I found a bit surprising.  I think a little better writing and a little more time to find its footing and it should move into ABC's line-up.

A question, though - does anyone know if they filmed the first few and then took a break?  Melissa seems to have lost weight the last couple, and the assistant's changed  (I prefer the first one).