What's new

Kate returns as Selene for Underworld: 4 (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron

This is excellent!    

Kate Beckinsale has officially closed her deal to reprise her role as vampire heroine Selene in a fourth "Underworld" film at Screen Gems and Lakeshore Entertainment says the trades.   Story details are unknown beyond the usual vampire vs. werewolves tale, but it seems likely events will pick up from the end of 2006's "Underworld: Evolution" with all the vampire elders now slain and Selene having obtained special powers including the ability to safely tolerate daylight.   John Hlavin wrote the script which J. Michael Straczynski ("Changeling," "Babylon 5") is polishing. Both a director and an actress to play Selene's daughter are currently being sought.   Tom Rosenberg, Gary Lucchesi and Len Wiseman are producing. Filming kicks off in March in Vancouver.
  http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/18323/kate-beckinsale-is-back-in-black-rubber

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I could pass on Underworld 3, but Underworld 1 is fantastic.. and a chance for Beckinsdale back in the leather outfits? Hell yes I'm there.

MattFini

Supporting Actor
I personally think the first film is the weakest in the series.

Evolution is my favorite with Rise of the Lycans being a close second.

Glad to hear this fourth one is picking up where 2 left off, though. That was always the story I wanted to see continued.

bugeyes

Agent
Real Name
simon
Nice! I enjoyed Rhona Mitra in Rise of The Lycans. If only she could be involved in this movie too...even though it makes no sense in the timeline of the story.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think they showed this in 3D at Comicon, and it looked pretty good. Not sure if they showed more than what was in this trailer, though.

montrealfilmguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ben Weaver
Don't usually care for leathery-type outfits but this....i mean THIS !!! Better than Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman 2. and better than Carrie-Anne Moss sitting on that bike in Matrix, the angelic face does help quite a bit also. p.s.the other thing i really enjoyed from the very first one was Bill Nighy's portrayal of Vincent. That was a bloody scary old guy. Its the first time my head goes......meeehhhh,maybe this whole 3d thing isnt soooo bad. kiddin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks