Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

EAGLES Hell Freezes Over DTS Laserdisc (New and Sealed)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   hotrodguy

hotrodguy

Stunt Coordinator

• 65 posts
  • LocationL.A.

Posted September 23 2010 - 02:31 PM

Hey there fellow HTFer's,

I came across a limited supply of Eagles: Hell Freezes Over DTS Laserdiscs, they are brand new and still sealed.

If you don't already have this in DTS, this is your opportunity.

The price is $25.00 and includes USPS First Class Mail or Media Mail with delivery confirmation. (The choice will be mine, which ever is cheaper)

If you prefer UPS delivery with a tracking number, please provide your address and I'll get you an exact quote of the shipping costs and you can have the disc for $20.00 since UPS may cost more. (I will not charge more than the actual shipping cost, if the UPS shipping is less than $5.00, we'll go back to the $25.00 version with USPS)

Payments by PayPal, lower 48 preferred. If you are outside the lower 48, maybe we can work something out.

I do have pictures, if you would like to see it first, shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send them right away.

I haven't sold anything here in a while so my feedback is gone, or I just can't find it.

Thanks for looking guys.

hotrodguy

Time to play!