Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The Office season 7 thread

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#221 of 225 TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 21,434 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted May 24 2011 - 10:16 AM

If you're implying that the show takes place in real time so that the characters will be experiencing Fall at the same time us viewers do, then you need to re-watch season 5's Weight Loss (parts 1 & 2).  They can and have showed us footage from "the summer" before.

OK but then that's one time out of 6 chances. It's fair to say that they don't usually show the summer on The Office and that they generally follow the real world's calendar.

#222 of 225 Brent M

Brent M

Producer

• 4,486 posts

Posted May 24 2011 - 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Ronald Epstein 

Also, got to see Jenna Fischer (Pam) being interviewed

on Letterman, and she is so much hotter outside that

character.  Was really surprised as to how pretty she is.

Visit our http://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/DVDhttp://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/BLU-RAY and http://static.hometh...um.com/imgrepo/3D REVIEW ARCHIVES

I've always found her to be really cute.....and she has a great rack! Just watch the scene with her in lingerie in Blades of Glory. Posted Image

"If you're good at something, never do it for free."

#223 of 225 MarkHarrison

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor

• 597 posts

Posted May 25 2011 - 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by TravisR 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkHarrison 

If you're implying that the show takes place in real time so that the characters will be experiencing Fall at the same time us viewers do, then you need to re-watch season 5's Weight Loss (parts 1 & 2).  They can and have showed us footage from "the summer" before.

OK but then that's one time out of 6 chances. It's fair to say that they don't usually show the summer on The Office and that they generally follow the real world's calendar.

That is absolutely fair to say.  They generally follow us real time.  Still, I would say we shouldn't assume they'll do that next year.  They ended on a cliffhanger.  Seems odd that we wouldn't see the resolution of that.  They could very easily pick up a few months down the line with the new person.  But I certainly wouldn't bet on that.  I'd say it could easily go either way.

#224 of 225 Bryan^H

Bryan^H

Screenwriter

• 2,571 posts

Posted July 06 2011 - 11:30 AM

JAMES SPADER IS THE NEW BOSS!!! This is great news. I think the weirdness of his character(the exchange between he, and Dwight had me in tears) is going to compliment the show considerably. I'm very pleased, and looking forward to season 8.

housekeeping 2.jpg

"She always does that, she just wanders away"

#225 of 225 Garrett Adams

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor

• 931 posts

Posted July 06 2011 - 11:50 AM

Boss of Sabre (replaces Kathy Bates), but the boss of Dunder Mifflin is still up in the air.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forum Nav Content I Follow