Why this show is better than The Wire, Breaking Bad, Deadwood, Battlestar Galactica, The Wire, and The Wire combined:
- Mac's faux-Christianity is back.
- Frank wears crocks.
- Frank's clown hair is even crazier than last year.
- Dennis' choked delivery of, "Did he die??"
- Mac's shocked-whisper of, "That can't be true."
- The tranny returns.
- Dennis has no feelings, and thinks it's normal.
- Lots of Dee almost throwing up.
- Alley Almonds.
The tandem back-cracking was tremendous. Charlie and Frank made the episode. Mac and Dee's back-and-forth heaving was awesome.
"I don't want to be the girl, and have my penis chopped off and mailed to China." And Brittany Daniel. Good God, y'all.