What's new

The Apprentice season 10 thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The Donald puts actual people out of work through a "job interview competition" in its 10th season, starting tonight on NBC in the 10 p.m. EDT timeslot.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
My wife and I just started watching this show a few seasons ago...so we've only seen the celebrity versions of this game.

We are looking forward to seeing a non-celebrity season.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Move over, Omarosa...looks like you've got competition for biggest bitch in Apprentice history! If I were Trump, after about the fifth time Mahsa mentioned being a district attorney I would've said "I'm judge, jury and executioner in this boardroom and your ass is fired".

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I was really surprised, Brent, that Trump didn't shut her down and tell her off when she went off the way she did when the three women returned to the board room. I know I would have enjoyed seeing him do it.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Ah, too bad some eye candy had to go in the first firing session. There's a reason why that lady is an out-of-work DA. She hasn't learned when to STFU.

ChadMcCallum

Second Unit
What an all around horrible group of people. Some were worse than others but they were all annoying. I'm also finding it hard to feel sorry for these people. Some of them made more in a year than the average person makes in 2. The finical crisis has hurt everyone but I'm willing to bet most of them were living a pretty glamorous lifestyle and weren't smart about saving their money. I would much rather have seen Trump hire a more blue-collar worker. Maybe as the show goes on and we learn more about these people I'll feel differently but I doubt it.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Brent, did you hear Trump say at the end that he was going to set up an interview for Nicole at the Miss Universe pageant?

I had no idea this was going to be on until the day it aired. I was very happy to see it go back to the basics that made its first few seasons so good.

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
Enjoyed the ice cream episode! I get a kick out of the fact that torwards the end the women were giving away free ice cream just to keep the men from getting any more sales.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Lucia Duran

Enjoyed the ice cream episode! I get a kick out of the fact that torwards the end the women were giving away free ice cream just to keep the men from getting any more sales.

I was wondering if that tactic was tallied into their profit-margin at the conclusion of the challenge.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
My guess was that since the product was somewhat perishable, only the totals counted.

Bear in mind that we only see part of the boardroom meetings -- I'm sure the subject came up. It probably just didn't get heated enough to air.

ChadMcCallum

Second Unit
I thought Dave deserved to go before the guy they ended up kicking off. Dave can't work with a team, he's very rude and has a huge inflated ego and serious anger problems. This weeks PM tried to be professional and took him away from the rest of the group to talk things over but Dave just told him to shut up. Very rude. He's been a problem on every task so far hasn't he? Judging by the previews for the next episode he will be again. Hopefully he gets the boot soon. I can't stand people who treat others like garbage.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Yup, he seems to be a complete lunatic. I'm surprised Trump hasn't made a bigger issue out of that yet, but then again the crazy ones always make better TV so Dave will probably be around a little while longer. No chance in hell he would ever win the whole thing, though.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
They'll keep Dave and Mahsa around as long as possible for TV purposes. Can you blame them?

Also, keep in mind that we don't see everything, and it seemed like every guy on the team hated James. It had to be more than just not getting along with Dave.

As for Mahsa resigning from her job. . .aren't these shows taped well in advance? Does this mean she's got other things lined up (either with Trump or elsewhere) already?

ChadMcCallum

Second Unit
Originally Posted by Brent M

Yup, he seems to be a complete lunatic. I'm surprised Trump hasn't made a bigger issue out of that yet, but then again the crazy ones always make better TV so Dave will probably be around a little while longer. No chance in hell he would ever win the whole thing, though.

I started watching the show back during the Celebrity days and I was hoping it would be a bit more fair when it got back to normal people and reward the people who deserve it and punish those who don't but I guess that's not going to happen.

Someone on another board brought up a good point about Dave calling in his unemployment details. He's being payed to be on the show and I'm sure he's getting thousands of dollars to be there and that's probably increasing the longer he lasts so should he really be filing for unemployment when he's getting paid to be on the show?

LynxFX

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ole Oleson
Originally Posted by ChadMcCallum

I started watching the show back during the Celebrity days and I was hoping it would be a bit more fair when it got back to normal people and reward the people who deserve it and punish those who don't but I guess that's not going to happen.

I've been watching since the beginning, and that is definitely not how this show works. Be loud, obnoxious, have fits of selected amnesia and you will go far on The Apprentice.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Originally Posted by ChadMcCallum

Someone on another board brought up a good point about Dave calling in his unemployment details. He's being payed to be on the show and I'm sure he's getting thousands of dollars to be there and that's probably increasing the longer he lasts so should he really be filing for unemployment when he's getting paid to be on the show?

Are we sure about this?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks