Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Exclusive

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 of 8 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,368 posts

Posted September 02 2010 - 12:23 AM

I see that Mr Belvedere and My two dads has now been move to amazon. I may purchase the set down the road. I have my budget already set for September and October.

Dear Amazon.ca Customer,

We've noticed that customers who have purchased or rated Mr.Belvedere S3 have also purchased Mr. Belvedere - Season 4 (Amazon Exclusive) on DVD. For this reason, you might like to know that Mr. Belvedere - Season 4 (Amazon Exclusive) is now available.  You can order yours at a savings of 26% by following the link below.

Posted Image Mr. Belvedere - Season 4 (Amazon Exclusive)

List Price: CDN$ 34.95
Price: CDN$ 25.99
You Save: CDN$ 8.96 (26%)
Posted Image

More to Explore

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gimme a Break! The Complete Series

My Two Dads - Season 2 (Amazon Exclusive)

PSI Factor: Season 1

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sincerely,

Amazon.ca
http://amazon.ca

#2 of 8 OFFLINE   vnisanian2001

vnisanian2001

Supporting Actor

• 683 posts

Posted September 02 2010 - 02:05 AM

younger1968,

good to see that you plan on buying S4 of Mr. Belvedere. Any fan of the series who does that will have a much better chance in seeing the final two seasons, than if they don't. Remember: Every sale helps.

And to all the fans who haven't gotten season 4, or the first three seasons yet: Don't even think about refusing to buy all of the sets that are currently available until all six seasons have been released. It will just take even longer for seasons 5 & 6 to come out than it should.

To all fans of Mr. Belvedere who haven't purchased season 4 yet, please watch this video.

#3 of 8 OFFLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 30,237 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted September 02 2010 - 02:42 AM

This might be old news, but as I was looking ahead to next week's Weekly RoundUp, I noticed that thirtysomething: Season 4 is also going to be an amazon exclusive.

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#4 of 8 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,368 posts

Posted September 03 2010 - 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by vnisanian2001 

younger1968,

good to see that you plan on buying S4 of Mr. Belvedere. Any fan of the series who does that will have a much better chance in seeing the final two seasons, than if they don't. Remember: Every sale helps.

And to all the fans who haven't gotten season 4, or the first three seasons yet: Don't even think about refusing to buy all of the sets that are currently available until all six seasons have been released. It will just take even longer for seasons 5 & 6 to come out than it should.

Thanks for the posting!

i had set my budget for the next two months. So, i will be unable to pick up the sets until Nov/dec. That could change as well, because i like to pick up S4 Partridge Family, S3 Enterprise and i am hoping that voyage to the bottom of the sea makes it out before year-end.

I think we could see spin city S4 in Jan-Feb time frame. I am hoping January is when we will see the Emergency Movies and the last season of Dallas. I have S1-13 for dallas.

#5 of 8 OFFLINE   Rob W

Rob W

Second Unit

• 470 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted September 03 2010 - 11:07 AM

These are still Shout! Factory releases but they are taking some of their series to the 'direct' route and selling them only through their own website and obviously Amazon. Presumably traditional stores are not ordering enough of these titles to justify full retail distribution.

#6 of 8 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,368 posts

Posted September 05 2010 - 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Rob W 

These are still Shout! Factory releases but they are taking some of their series to the 'direct' route and selling them only through their own website and obviously Amazon. Presumably traditional stores are not ordering enough of these titles to justify full retail distribution.

Thanks for the info!

I know Shout like to use direct, but, i am not very comfortable with their service, especially the cost of freight. Currently, i used amazon, because i have enough orders to make the shipments free. Plus, Amazon.ca is very reliable and i have had no real complaints with their service.

#7 of 8 OFFLINE   vnisanian2001

vnisanian2001

Supporting Actor

• 683 posts

Posted September 06 2010 - 01:18 PM

I made a video encouraging all fans of Mr. Belvedere who haven't purchased season 4 yet to do so right now. I encourage them to watch this video. Please spread the word.

To all fans of Mr. Belvedere who haven't purchased season 4 yet, please watch this video.

#8 of 8 OFFLINE   Steven Good

Steven Good

Stunt Coordinator

• 234 posts

Posted September 10 2010 - 02:36 PM

After three seasons of thirtysomething releases with audio commentaries and great interviews.

this 4th (final) season release--an Amazon exclusive--contains no extras save for a quick intro from the creators.  No episode commentaries!  And with so many crucial episodes story-wise!

Roger Ebert--"This is one more pathetic example of the dumbing of America--to show the films in the wrong aspect ratio to placate the stupid, instead of in the right aspect ratio to reward the knowledgeable."