What's new

Sons of Anarchy - S3 (FX) (1 Viewer)

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Season three of Sons of Anarchy is scheduled to start on Tuesday Sept 7.

Season 2 ended with the kidnapping of Jax's baby biker Abel.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
I know FX has aired 1 or 2 episodes from last season, either Saturday or Sunday night, each week. But it is a major pain to catch up that way, as they air at different times each week, often past midnight. I tried doing it that way last year, and just decided to rent the the DVDs instead, which is the best bet.

Anyway, I look forward to its return.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Yup. Second year in a row it started on my son's first day of school. Pretty excited for it. It scratches a TV itch few shows do.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Awesome opening to season 3. Although I can't really imagine a town like Charming run by a MC like that. The cops are boobs. And that can't possibly happen in real life can it?

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Enjoyed the start of season 3.

Did not see that coming in the end, with Hale being killed off. And I'm trying to remember who the guy was, that was talking to Hale in his office.

Also, I was not sure what Gemma read in the newspaper, that caused her to leave the motel.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Walter C

Did not see that coming in the end, with Hale being killed off. And I'm trying to remember who the guy was, that was talking to Hale in his office.

Yeah, I was surprised by that as well. If I remember correctly, the other guy was Hale's brother who had been in league with the white supremists (not because he was a bigot but because they wanted to run the Sons out of Charming) last year.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Yes that was Hale's brother that wants to be mayor. And Gemma did see the kidnapping the paper.

Now the question is who shot up the wake? The one guy that could've given information probably won't be able to talk, if he's still alive after Jax's beating.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
1) I really enjoyed the Hale character, so this is a bit of a bummer. But I think they want to keep Unser and really change that dynamic. Losing Hale is going to be a real blow to Unser and I bet it sours his "relationship" with the Club quite a bit. So I think there could be an awesome story out of it. Though I will miss Hale.

2) Yes, Katey Segal is extraordinary in this show. She should be competing for Emmy's with Gemma.

NolanJ

Second Unit
Great episode last night.

I'm still curious as to what Gemma read in the newspaper that made her bolt. It doesn't appear that she knows Abel was kidnapped.

I couldn't make out what the Irish priest was saying in most of his scenes. Did he give any indication as to what he was going to do with Abel?

Can't wait for the next episode!

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Enjoying the season so far even though it is still seems very much in setup mode. Glad I was not the only one having trouble understanding some of the dialogue in the Belfast scenes.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I had to turn my volume up during the Belfast scenes and still not sure what they want to do about Abel.

I don't understand why they just don't give him back, but this is too easy so I doubt the writers do this.

I doubt they kill the boy so I guess they plan on raising him as their own, with Trixie as the mother?

Tig is an odd man.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
I think she learned her mother died. I thought it was Able that made her bolt like everyone else too.

Maybe they give the baby back saying they killed the guy who took him because he overstepped his bounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks