Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

MFW-15 For Trade

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   GregBe

GregBe

Second Unit

• 277 posts

Posted August 17 2010 - 02:58 AM

***SOLD***

I have a mint condition AV123 MFW-15 in the Moho Diamond finish.  Since I live in CO, I was able to go up to AV123 and hand pick out my finish, and it was the best of a large lot.  Very nice grain showing.  I also have an extra V2 amp in case anything goes wrong with the original (which at this point, it is flawless.

I recognize that AV123 is now out of business, but that is not the reason for my trade.  I have moved and now have a dedicated theater, and everything is going black.  Rather than cover up this awesome finish with some velvet or painting it, I would rather trade it for something black.

I am open to trade offers, with my preference being someone with a black mfw that just wants a nicer finish, but would be open to good quality offers of other brands of subs as well.  I am not looking to take a huge step back, so lets say something of the SVS PB10 or better quality (I am also open to a cylinder) or other brands

Thanks
Greg