Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Welcome Torsten Kaiser

Torsten Kaiser

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 of 11 OFFLINE   FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder

映画ファン

• 5,050 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted July 06 2012 - 07:42 AM

I just saw that Koch have The Tall Men scheduled for release in September 2012, did you work on this or do you have any information on this title with regards what to expect of the Blu ray release.   Also i see you make note of fine grain masters in your post above, should films like Psycho or Apocalypse Now be using fine grain masters to make the Blu ray or would it be better if they used the original camera negatives, i ask because to me they seem a little "smooth" as far as the look goes and i do like a little bit more grain texture when viewing a film, the reviews were all positive for those and some other films which have used fine grain masters as their source but i am not that keen whenever i hear that they have used a fine grain master, is there any reason a fine grain master shouldn't be used for making an HD master and is there a reason that it should be used. ?   I have read various reviews of Event Horizon and seen people mention that the image appears to be slightly wrong, that people are slightly thinner than they should be, is this how you view it too or is that release just fine. ?

:Fun Movie Quotes:

"A good body with a dull brain is as cheap as life itself"   

"Maybe it's a sheep dog... let's keep going" 

"Please doctor, I've got to ask this. It sounds like, well, just as though you're describing some form of super carrot"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Torsten Kaiser

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users