What's new

What happend to Brooklyn bridge? (1 Viewer)

heathjack

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Heath
does any one rember thisshow caled brooklyn bridge? it was kind of like the wonder yeaer. odssey channel used to ari it before they became hall marck channel. it about this guy whos was a jewies family grandmama who play marrie cumhamm on happy day. i thinkshe was mom or grandmama i don't rember . . he hascrush on gril next store nname katie. . he has best friend. it took place 1930's. it was seaon one was soussped to come back in march or may. i looekd at amazone and deepdiscount i never seen it too buy . did they dealy the show? i was just wonderng.

thanks!

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
Originally Posted by heathjack

does any one rember thisshow caled brooklyn bridge? it was kind of like the wonder yeaer. odssey channel used to ari it before they became hall marck channel. it about this guy whos was a jewies family grandmama who play marrie cumhamm on happy day. i thinkshe was mom or grandmama i don't rember . . he hascrush on gril next store nname katie. . he has best friend. it took place 1930's. it was seaon one was soussped to come back in march or may. i looekd at amazone and deepdiscount i never seen it too buy . did they dealy the show? i was just wonderng.

thanks!

It was set in the mid-1950's (Several episodes revolve around the Brookyln Dodgers) and was from the creator/producer of FAMILY TIES. It's a Paramount/CBS Televisions title and it hasn't been released on DVD yet,and no word when it might be.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks