Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

What happend to Brooklyn bridge?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   heathjack

heathjack

Stunt Coordinator

• 112 posts

Posted July 29 2010 - 03:50 PM

does any one rember thisshow caled brooklyn bridge? it was kind of like the wonder yeaer. odssey channel used to ari it before they became hall marck channel. it about this guy whos was a  jewies family grandmama who play marrie cumhamm on happy day. i thinkshe was mom or grandmama i don't rember . . he hascrush on gril next store nname katie. . he has best friend. it took place 1930's. it was seaon one was soussped to come back in march or may. i looekd at amazone and deepdiscount i never seen it too buy . did they dealy the show? i was just wonderng.

thanks!

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   DeWilson

DeWilson

Screenwriter

• 2,044 posts

Posted July 30 2010 - 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by heathjack 

does any one rember thisshow caled brooklyn bridge? it was kind of like the wonder yeaer. odssey channel used to ari it before they became hall marck channel. it about this guy whos was a  jewies family grandmama who play marrie cumhamm on happy day. i thinkshe was mom or grandmama i don't rember . . he hascrush on gril next store nname katie. . he has best friend. it took place 1930's. it was seaon one was soussped to come back in march or may. i looekd at amazone and deepdiscount i never seen it too buy . did they dealy the show? i was just wonderng.

thanks!

It was set in the mid-1950's (Several episodes revolve around the Brookyln Dodgers) and was from the creator/producer of FAMILY TIES. It's a Paramount/CBS Televisions title and it hasn't been released on DVD yet,and no word when it might be.