Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Shout Factory Press Release: Piranha and Humanoids from the Deep Special Editions (Blu-ray)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 42,379 posts

Posted July 27 2010 - 12:21 PM

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Ron-P

Ron-P

Producer

• 6,285 posts

Posted July 27 2010 - 01:45 PM

I've had Humanoids on pre-order since Amazon posted it, one of my all-time favorites, next Tuesday cannot come fast enough...woohooo!
You have all the weapons you need...Now fight!

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   JoshuaB.

JoshuaB.

Second Unit

• 409 posts
  • LocationCowtown, formerly Vancouver

Posted July 29 2010 - 05:16 AM

I'm looking forward to these blu-rays as well--I bought Galaxy of Terror and Forbidden World and enjoyed those guilty pleasures, but it's these two films I'm really looking forward to see in HD--I can retire their sufficient-for-pre-HD-days DVDs!

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   cineMANIAC

cineMANIAC

Screenwriter

• 2,000 posts
  • LocationNew York City/San Lorenzo, PR

Posted July 30 2010 - 02:48 AM

I got this early - an absolutely spectacular presentation for such an "underground" film. Puts the major studios to shame!
RIP Roberto Gomez Bolanos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users