What's new

Chuck - Season Four (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Check out NBC's new Chuck poster:

As you can see, Chuck returns September 20. It's got a 13 episode order with an option for an additional nine. If the additional nine are declined, does that mean an end for the series or just that they are sticking to the original 13 episode season? It's too early for that kind of talk, I suppose.

Post here if there's a Chuck Comic-Con panel and any news.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H

If the additional nine are declined, does that mean an end for the series or just that they are sticking to the original 13 episode season? It's too early for that kind of talk, I suppose.

It probably depends both on whether the ratings for "Chuck" improve and whether the ratings for the new shows are sufficiently high to raise NBC's expectations for how a series should perform. "Chuck" has a small but stable audience, and the producers were willing to budget to accordingly. If NBC decides it can do better in the time slot, it'll probably be 13 and out. If things are still looking bleak for NBC come midseason, we'll probably see the pickup for the back nine. Either way, the fact that "Chuck" has four seasons is a little bit of a miracle that we should all be grateful for.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
HUGE CASTING NEWS! BIG SPOILER AHEAD: "Chuck" casts Chuck's missing mom! "The search for Chuck’s mom has officially been terminated, and with good reason: Linda Hamilton has already landed the part! "The erstwhile Sarah Connor will make her first appearance as Zachary Levi’s MIA spy mama Mary Bartowski in Chuck‘s fourth-season premiere on Sept. 20."

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Some of the early guest stars being announced are stellar again. The casting staff from Chuck deserve serious recognition.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Here's a panel report but I stopped reading because of the spoilers:

http://www.buzzsugar.com/Chuck-Panel-2010-Comic-Con-Photos-Quotes-Details-9326734

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
First season four promo video (WARNING: Reveals the actress playing Chuck's Mom!):

Also, Bonita Friedericy (who plays General Beckman) has been upgraded to series regular. Good news for me, since I love her.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
I am not going into specifics but the guest casting announcements for Season 4 of Chuck are off the hook already!

Check out Ausiello's latest one - http://tinyurl.com/38yuuka

Unreal!

And before this one there was already an impressive list.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
And this announcement is even bigger!

http://tinyurl.com/24u87b8

Shaken not nerd indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck casting people deserve an Emmy NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...Chuck will have:

James Bond, the Incredible Hulk, Sarah Connor, and Ivan Drago! This will be amazing!

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Originally Posted by Adam Lenhardt

Either way, the fact that "Chuck" has four seasons is a little bit of a miracle that we should all be grateful for.

So true.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Chuck is having a Halloween episode this season and look who is coming to play:

http://tinyurl.com/2fndzrc

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Here it is the First Official Chuck Promo for Season 4 -

Spoilerphobes beware.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
That link is giving me a malformed URL error for some reason. I pasted the end part onto a normal YouTube link and got to the video ().

Regardless, your enthusiasm is infectious, Lou. Thanks for keeping us all updated.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
OK let me see if I can amend my link shortcoming ways with this one.

Link - http://tinyurl.com/2cm5pl7

You have to click on the descriptions to launch the video.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Looking forward to Chuck's return! Great finish to S3. Avoiding all spoilers. Now I'm sub'd and I'll see y'all after the premiere!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks