Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The long-awaited official press releases (with details!) for THE SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN and THE BIONIC WOMAN

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   derosa

derosa

Supporting Actor

• 766 posts

Posted April 15 2012 - 12:12 AM

Time life sent an email today, they're running a special for the next few days, save $80 off the price of the Six Million Dollar Man complete series, so it'll cost you only $159.99 for the entire series - use the code "SIXMIL80"

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   AndyMcKinney

AndyMcKinney

Screenwriter

• 1,994 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted April 16 2012 - 02:53 AM

Time life sent an email today, they're running a special for the next few days, save $80 off the price of the Six Million Dollar Man complete series, so it'll cost you only $159.99 for the entire series - use the code "SIXMIL80"

Musssst resisssst!

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   derosa

derosa

Supporting Actor

• 766 posts

Posted May 23 2012 - 08:22 AM

I'm finally at the point of SM$M season 3 where the episodes ran concurrently with The Bionic Woman, and when I opened my BW season 1 set, I found it very odd that there was not any episode info inside the set. Then i realized when I opened BW season 2 that the dvd case is clear, and the card is printed doubled sided. On my copy of both BW Season 1 and 3, my sets are in black cases that you can't see the inside episode info without removing the cover from the case!! Looks like i need to order some of those fancy clear multi-disc cases, I'd like to condense some other sets anyway, this looks to be my excuse for ordering some on-line.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users