Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Big Brother season 12 After Dark Showtime Too and Live Feed thread (SPOILERS GALORE!!!)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 38,088 posts

Posted July 20 2010 - 03:26 PM

For those who want to discuss the real-time development inside the house for the US Big Brother season 12 show, here's your thread.  No spoilers required, just know that it's real time discussion, so you have been warned.  Stick with the other "Big Brother 12" thread if you just want to keep up with the aired episodes on CBS, but please use spoilers in that thread on discussion of events not aired yet on CBS.
"Jee-sus, it's like Iwo Jima out there" - Roger Sterling on "Mad Men"
Patcave | 2006 Films | 2007 Films | Flickr | Comic-Con 2012 | Dragon*Con 2012

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   mike caronia

mike caronia

Second Unit

• 416 posts

Posted July 20 2010 - 05:51 PM

XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX Matt being called out by Rachel & Brenda was hysterical. He showed that he can think on his feet and showed he won't be afraid of conflict. Not sure he was the victor, only because their is a spotlight on his game that wasn't there before he stupidly asked to be used as the pawn. But he sure as shit blew their game up pretty good, not that it needed much help. Any veteran BB watchers know...the pawn usually goes home! I do think he's going to be safe this week though.

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer!

Executive Producer

• 11,067 posts
  • LocationWilmington, Delaware

Posted August 09 2010 - 07:05 AM

There's no chance for Rachel this week, Britney will not use the POV I don't think. From what I've read not even Jordan liked Rachel and she doesn't have a mean bone in her entire body lol. Last night Brenchel concocted a plan, Brendon wants to be thrown out before Rachel and has told her he will act like a jerk all week to make that happen, his first move was to attack Britney.
"That's Jack Bauer!!!!!! He's coming for me!!!!!" - Charles Logan

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer!

Executive Producer

• 11,067 posts

Posted August 13 2010 - 08:05 AM

For those that want to know  
Brendon won HoH but Matt will no doubt use the diamond veto to screw up his nominees lol.

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer!

Executive Producer

• 11,067 posts

Posted August 14 2010 - 04:17 PM

Okay this is fairly huge, and a bit disturbing, Brendon has opened Pandoras box and it has allowed Rachel to come back into the house for only 24hrs. What sucks is that she's divulging things about DR sessions and goodbye messages to the others.   This sucks IMO.

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 38,088 posts

Posted August 15 2010 - 02:32 AM

Not sure how long this will stay up, but was entertaining on a grade school insults level (Rachel vs. Ragan):  
"Jee-sus, it's like Iwo Jima out there" - Roger Sterling on "Mad Men"
Patcave | 2006 Films | 2007 Films | Flickr | Comic-Con 2012 | Dragon*Con 2012

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer!

Executive Producer

• 11,067 posts

Posted August 15 2010 - 04:08 AM

I saw that fight, it was actually quite lame as far as fights go, just meaningless name calling.   I half expected to hear someone off screen yell "Oh no she didn't!" and "Oh snap, she talkin' bout your momma!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users