What's new

Big Brother 12 (1 Viewer)

mike caronia

Second Unit
Come out, come out wherever you are!!!

Starting tonight, it's time to pick on some new hamsters!!!!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/

Seems like a whole cast bunch of wanna be actors this season.

Not a fat, ugly person in sight!

Just bimbos and mimbos.

All I hope is that they bring the laughs and drama.

They're breaking out a similar twist to season 8's America's Player and calling this the Saboteur.

Just seems like a way for production to rig some competitions and votes...

I'm in. Time to stock up on food and beverages...

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Yah! I'm excited! It feels like it's been two years since last season. :) Can't wait!

Are we doing the challenge? If so:

Winner -

Monet, Matt, Kristen, Hayden, Andrew, Annie, Brendon, Ragan, Enzo, Britney, Kathy, Lane, Rachel, Annie - First out

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Get Enzo out now! I can't stand him.

So let me get this straight, the lights go out, your in an unfamiliar environment and you naturally pick that moment to go fumbling around for your toothbrush??

Alrighty then.

Oh my...Britney, that girl is freakin' cute!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Is it me, or is this the palest cast in Big Brother history?

Hate the redhead's personality already, she's either wearing a retainer, or talks funny.

That female cop did not acquit herself well in the HoH challenge.

The paranoia is far too high so soon, it would suck living in the BB house this summer with the silly saboteur inside.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Anyone watching the live feeds this year?

I can tell you this, and it's no spoiler, Britney has got one ugly personality, she talks trash about everyone behind their backs.

She seems like she was one of those really mean girls in high school who teased and made fun of others.

She may be hot (damn is she!) but I really don't care for her otherwise.

Hayden has a very Adam Sandler in The Waterboy thing happening with his mouth lol.

Kathy's fly-stuck-on-fly-paper thing was odd, but I doubt she's the saboteur, whomever it is speaks in a very articulate manner and it just doesn't sound like her.

My money's on Ragen.

mike caronia

Second Unit
Hey John, I'm a feed watcher, but I must say...this crop of hamsters is almost unwatchable. They're complete bores. Everybody always talks someone out of causing drama way too easy! They're afraid to mix it up for fear of getting ousted. I understand the reasoning, it just makes for a really lame viewing experience.

I'm hopeful that someone has it in them to shake it up. It's still early.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I get that feeling too, I don't see a huge Russell *VS* Ronnie-type of blow-out anytime soon.

Enzo looks like he could flip his lid if he got into it with someone else, though.

But yes overall a very timid group this year.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
I get the odd feeling that somehow Monet is the saboteur. She's just practically invisible, so I guess its because of the editing.

"Perfect-er." :)

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
I share your feelings on Monet, Paul, since the initial appearance of the saboteur .

I could not see where she was sitting when the lights went out, along with a couple others, and the behavior I've seen so far has done nothing to ease my suspicions.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I was, I didn't even suspect Annie which was a mistake on my part lol.

Tonight was an unmitigated disaster on all fronts, someone who did nothing wrong (except for being the saboteur of course which no one knew about so it doesn't count) get's sent home and then one of the people I don't like the most gets HoH.

And don't get me started on the message that vapid bitch Britney recorded for Annie, real classy.

Man I hope she goes real soon, she may be hot (damn is she) but I cannot stand her.

I'm half tempted to stay away from the feeds this week, I'd rather slide down a rusty razor and land in a pool of lemon juice than watch Brendan and Rachel make kissy faces in the HoH room all week.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Is Kristen playing dumb, or is she not the sharpest knife in the drawer? She makes the weirdest faces in the limited air time she's gotten so far.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I can't get a beat on Kristen, for someone being watched by dozens of cameras and broadcast live all over the world she sure is doing a good job of remaining relatively invisible.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
missed the most recent show - audio dropout for the entire show except for the commercials. Got to love Shaw Cable lately.

Annie was the saboteur and eliminated the first week? this show is goign to get old real fast unless they introduce some new twists.

Did they tell the cast that Annie was the sab? would be neat to have them all still suspecting each other.

Phil Taylor

Supporting Actor
Annie was one of my suspects to be the Saboteur ... the orthodox Jew (sorry can't recall his name) was my other prime suspect. That Kristen chick is as smokin hot as she is invisible - and Britney is hot but is a catty bitch as noted above. Not watching live feeds this season - have for the last two but this year decided to pass...

Sure wish they would break down and go HD ... Sure there would be a lot of cameras to replace but it really sucks that it's the only show I watch that is still SD.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Kristen's fine but personally I could do for some pictures of Britney laying out sunbathing.

I've never hated someone so much and been attracted to them at the same time lol.

mike caronia

Second Unit
Just had our first real drama, and it was still dull.

What a boring group of people they are.

I would like Kathy punted over the wall.

Kristen is pretty hot, but really bland.

Britney is cute, but a total wimp...she talks shit on everybody, but when she gets confronted she runs away and cries.

Rachel is a horror show.

Monet has a perfect ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks