Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Is it on Blu-Ray yet?!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 of 15 BanjoTwPc

BanjoTwPc

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted July 06 2010 - 05:40 AM

I was truly worried about going to see this movie with all of the extremely negative remarks that have been made. I am glad to tell the majority out there that this movie kicked butt. That's right, I loved it and can't wait to see the next one. And yes, I hope it is the same director, actors (regardless if they're green, blue, yellow or neon pink), animals, elements, bugs and all. I will admit there was a little 'spark' missing as compared to the series. But tell me this. How could one match or even out-do the series? I'd like to think it is impossible. Keep it up guys, I think you did just fine and can't wait to own the trilogy. I almost own the series and now I already have a new adventure to look forward to. Watch it again folks, I've been disappointed with movies before that I eventually bought on DVD. Maybe it is ones mind-set (at that given moment) that has the most influence on judging any movie... or task. <------Message!!!

#2 of 15 Don Solosan

Don Solosan

Supporting Actor

• 748 posts

Posted July 06 2010 - 05:49 AM

Uhm... what are you talking about?

#3 of 15 Jose Martinez

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter

• 1,113 posts

Posted July 06 2010 - 06:02 AM

Oh this must be a game of guess WTF movie he's talking about.  I'm guessing The Last Air Bender.

Live Free or DIE!!!!!

#4 of 15 Edwin-S

Edwin-S

Producer

• 5,556 posts

Posted July 06 2010 - 02:56 PM

It definitely sounds like The Last Airbender. But why ask if it's on Blu-ray yet? Obviously,it isn't. He also posted a question about Blu-ray in the movies area. I think someone needs to lay off of the Red Bull.

"You bring a horse for me?" "Looks like......looks like we're shy of one horse." "No.......You brought two too many."

#5 of 15 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 28,756 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted July 06 2010 - 03:14 PM

This thread has been moved from the "Movies (theatrical)" forum.

Let the guessing continue!  /img/vbsmilies/htf/smile.gif

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#6 of 15 Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben

Studio Mogul

• 21,769 posts

Posted July 06 2010 - 03:33 PM

If the original post is indeed about The Last Airbender, then it belongs in the Official Discussion Thread -- in Movies. /img/vbsmilies/htf/smile.gif

COMPLETE list of my disc reviews.       HTF Rules / 200920102011 Film Lists

#7 of 15 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 28,756 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted July 07 2010 - 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by BanjoTwPc 

I loved it and can't wait to see the next one. And yes, I hope it is the same director, actors (regardless if they're green, blue, yellow or neon pink),

I suppose it could be The Last Airbender (a film/series I know nothing about).  This was the first thing that came to my feeble mind:

Posted Image

/img/vbsmilies/htf/biggrin.gif

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

#8 of 15 Don Solosan

Don Solosan

Supporting Actor

• 748 posts

Posted July 08 2010 - 06:55 AM

The tension is killing me!

#9 of 15 Scott Merryfield

Scott Merryfield

Executive Producer

• 10,345 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted July 08 2010 - 07:48 AM

I like bananas. Pizza is too hard to peel.

#10 of 15 Edwin-S

Edwin-S

Producer

• 5,556 posts

Posted July 08 2010 - 08:16 AM

IT isn't on blu-ray; although, IT may one day be on Blu.

"You bring a horse for me?" "Looks like......looks like we're shy of one horse." "No.......You brought two too many."

#11 of 15 David Deeb

David Deeb

Supporting Actor

• 838 posts

Posted July 08 2010 - 08:25 AM

I don't think IT's even come out on DVD, let alone Blu-ray.

#12 of 15 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 28,756 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted July 08 2010 - 08:35 AM

That's a good guess!

Posted Image

#13 of 15 Mark Zimmer

Mark Zimmer

Producer

• 4,263 posts

Posted July 08 2010 - 08:44 AM

The Roddy MacDowall IT is on DVD, though, and so is the Clara Bow one.  So THAT should tide you over for IT.

#14 of 15 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 28,756 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted July 08 2010 - 08:50 AM

It remains to be seen.

#15 of 15 Zack Gibbs

Zack Gibbs

Screenwriter

• 1,687 posts

Posted July 08 2010 - 01:00 PM

Perhaps "Mike" is M. Night himself? In that context the thread makes perfect sense.

"Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now... and so we'll hunt him... because he can take it... because he's not a hero... he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... a DARK KNIGHT."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users