What's new

Is it on Blu-Ray yet?! (1 Viewer)

BanjoTwPc

Auditioning
Real Name
Mike
I was truly worried about going to see this movie with all of the extremely negative remarks that have been made. I am glad to tell the majority out there that this movie kicked butt. That's right, I loved it and can't wait to see the next one. And yes, I hope it is the same director, actors (regardless if they're green, blue, yellow or neon pink), animals, elements, bugs and all. I will admit there was a little 'spark' missing as compared to the series. But tell me this. How could one match or even out-do the series? I'd like to think it is impossible. Keep it up guys, I think you did just fine and can't wait to own the trilogy. I almost own the series and now I already have a new adventure to look forward to. Watch it again folks, I've been disappointed with movies before that I eventually bought on DVD. Maybe it is ones mind-set (at that given moment) that has the most influence on judging any movie... or task.

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez
Oh this must be a game of guess WTF movie he's talking about. I'm guessing The Last Air Bender.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
It definitely sounds like The Last Airbender. But why ask if it's on Blu-ray yet? Obviously,it isn't. He also posted a question about Blu-ray in the movies area. I think someone needs to lay off of the Red Bull.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
If the original post is indeed about The Last Airbender, then it belongs in the Official Discussion Thread -- in Movies.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
The Roddy MacDowall IT is on DVD, though, and so is the Clara Bow one. So THAT should tide you over for IT.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks