What's new

The Simpsons (1 Viewer)

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
After what seems like an eternity, Sky 1 show the first new (to the UK) episodes from The Simpsons' 23rd season since last Christmas. The episodes premiering this evening are "The Food Wife" and "The Book Job".

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Originally Posted by TravisR /t/301897/the-simpsons#post_3875395
Maybe it's because I'm a fan of Neil Gaiman but I enjoyed 'The Book Job'. Also, there's some pretty good laughs in 'The Man In The Blue Flannel Pants' if you're a fan of Mad Men.

Of the two new episodes shown last Sunday on Sky 1, "The Food Wife" was nowhere near as good as "The Book Job". Just loved the presentation of the latter, which had more funny jokes (but unusally no blackboard and couch gags in both episodes) and the story itself with the twist.

The episode "The Man in the Blue Flannel Pants" is the next new Season 23 episode to premiere. Next Sunday's episode is "The Ten-Per-Cent Solution".

Blimpoy06

Screenwriter
Real Name
Darin
Wow. The Simpsons did a great parody of Banacek last night. Notice the effort in duplicating the credit sequence.
vlcsnap-2018-03-19-20h15m07s288.png
vlcsnap-2018-03-19-20h15m27s749.png

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I agree, this was one of the best Simpsons in a while, and I generally think the show has been pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks