What's new

Entourage season 7 (1 Viewer)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Nice. Hopefully they re-tooled from the abysmal last season.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
^^^ I want to say that this season can't possibly be worse than the suckfest I suffered through last year, but you never know. Guess I shouldn't get my hopes up.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I enjoyed the first episode. It flew by and felt like 10 minutes.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
It was decent. My recording cut out at the very end. Did anything happen with Vince as he was walking away after he said, "I'm ready to go again if you need it." He looked like he was about to collapse.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by ScottH

Did anything happen with Vince as he was walking away after he said, "I'm ready to go again if you need it." He looked like he was about to collapse.

There might have been a few more seconds of Vince walking or the guys looking at him but that was it really.

I thought the episode was OK but I'm fully aware that the show's best days are behind it. I still love anything that Drama does and Ari still makes me laugh so I'm sure I'll stick with the show until it ends.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Thanks Travis. It was a pretty strange ending.

So did they even say what movie it was that Vince was shooting? I know last season he was supposed to be doing the Ferrari movie but obviously that looked like something else. Anyone know how much time has passed since the last season ended?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by ScottH

So did they even say what movie it was that Vince was shooting? I know last season he was supposed to be doing the Ferrari movie but obviously that looked like something else. Anyone know how much time has passed since the last season ended?

They didn't say the name of the movie but the Ferrari movie was with Frank Darabont so he's already done that one. Drama's holding deal is almost over so I'm guessing that about the same amount of time that has elapsed in the real world between seasons has elapsed in their world (9 or 10 months?).

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Don't know if I could care any less about the Turtle/Vinny/daredevil behaviour BS. However, the Ari storyline, and the payoff of that girl leaving could be awesome. That storyline is interesting; the entire machinations behind Ari's scheming are worth watching but I am completely bored of the Vinny story. Give him something to actually do or else it's just him sitting around and shopping.. it's sex in the city without a plot when he's on stage.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
"Bottoms Up" - actually had some LOL laughs in this episode. The Stan Lee bit was hi-larious. Mrs. Ari....whoa. Sloane and E... I'll never see them in the same light again.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Ari's wife is flipping smoking hot, I remember a season or 2 ago when she was in very little clothing and she has stayed on top of her game.

IDK what is was but Sasha Grey bothered me, just didn't seem like she could pull off acting. Am I wrong? Throw a penis in her face and she is Robert DeNiro tho.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Originally Posted by Jeremiah

Am I wrong? Throw a penis in her face and she is Robert DeNiro tho.

Now there's an image I could do without.

Not sure she was any worse an actress than any of the other weekly Vincent tramps they usually have on the show. And the girl on the balcony with Saget was way worse.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
LOL. Yeah, I was gonna start saying how she probably isn't worse then a lot/most of the actresses on the show, but then figured it might take away from my pointless post.

edit - I don't see a big problem with Vince being the face of a good new Tequila, is it because he is still young and doing blockbusters?

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
This ep didn't work for me. It seemed like they picked up in an odd place from last week and the dialogue was forced around creating a bridge between the two eps. The situations were funny, but the dialogue was not. My buddies and I (and our wives) have had that ass talk in a bantering kind of way and the discussion on the show just didn't feel real. Not saying that there is a right way to talk about anal, but I didn't laugh once and I find the subject funny.

I guess the theme of this season is that Vince starts acting like a prima donna flake? Again, I think the series needed a jump start, but it hasn't translated to being funny yet.

Spero D

Second Unit
Ep 6 is the best of the season for me so far. I could see that coming for Vince at the end. Loved the song in the end credits to-

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator
Last week's episode so far was one of the best this season. So this season's angle is

Vince going off the deep end, this could be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks