What's new

Club Nintendo (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
If you've got some games that need to be registered, you have nine days to do so if you want to qualify for this year's rewards. 300 for Gold, 600 for Platinum. You need to do this fast if you need post-play survey coins, because they usually offer those a week after you register the game.

Last year, Gold got a calendar and Platinum got a choice between a floppy Mario hat or a mini version of Punch-Out!! for Wii. Japan usually gets better stuff, like a 2CD Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack and, I think, gold Wiimotes--though, I think those things are available all the time if you have the coins to spend. Our spendable items are fairly disappointing compared to those.

I managed to get exactly 600 coins registered in January, and I've been sitting on a bunch of other items since anything above 600 will be "erased" as far as next year's Platinum status goes. I think I have enough right now to have over 400 coins right off the bat for next time.

Crossing my fingers for a Galaxy 2 soundtrack. It'll be in vain, but it would be awesome. I was marveling at the Puzzle Plank music earlier.

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
One of the things I'm trying to figure out is before I left the states, I received an email from Nintendo saying I was entitled to a free VC game since they decided to make Opera a free app and I had paid for it. Unfortunately, the credit wasn't posted before I left. I'll be back home in about a week and am hoping I can still take advantage of the offer...

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Tee hee. I've already earned Gold status for next year. I'd be one step closer to Platinum, but they are dicking me out of some New Super Mario Bro.s Wii coins. I've sent them an e-mail.

With the 3DS on the way, along with a whole slew of great Nintendo games, I've no doubt I'll be earning 2011 and 2012's Platinum levels in short order.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Originally Posted by Aaron Silverman

You know, I signed up for this when I bought a Wii and promptly forgot about it. Hm. . .

Your account probably didn't transfer to Club Nintendo then. I was in the same boat and blew it off and had to start a new account. It sucked but oh well, only a couple freebies lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks