Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

*** Official TOY STORY 3 Discussion Thread

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#121 of 122 Darcy Hunter

Darcy Hunter

Stunt Coordinator

• 192 posts

Posted November 12 2010 - 11:01 AM

I just saw this over at /film. It's the climactic garbage incinerator scene using Michael Giacchino's score from LOST. This scene is devastating enough on it's own, but that damn piece of music from LOST gets me every time. You could put that music over a scene of puppies playing and I would still tear up.

SPOILERS obviously:

#122 of 122 Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson

Producer

• 5,197 posts

Posted November 13 2010 - 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by mattCR 

Maleficent in Snow White turning into the dragon was one of the scariest things I have ever seen in a film (period).  There was really nothing in TS3 to compare with that scene, where a character threatened to unleash "Now You Shall Deal with Me, My Prince.. And All The Powers of Hell!"    (Capitlization taken from the script, I assume as a cue for emphasis)

That's from "Sleeping Beauty".  It scared you so much you forgot what movie it was! Posted Image

Colin Jacobson
http://www.dvdmg.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users