What's new

Benjamin Button Blu Ray insert replacement? (1 Viewer)

Grady Reid

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Grady
Does anyone know how to get a replacement insert for the Criterion Blu-Ray of "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"? I contacted Criterion and they said Paramount handled the distribution, but I can't find an email contact on their website. Any ideas?

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I assumed that Grady just accidentally lost or destroyed it.

I got a replacement insert for the old Little Mermaid DVD by calling Disney when my then-very-young cousin got her hands on it. Dunno how to contact Paramount, though.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
How about emailing Criterion? Check their website, maybe the FAQs -- as of several months ago, at least, there was a link or an email address for questions like this. When I found a new purchase missing a booklet, I emailed, got an immediate response, and the booklet arrived a few days later.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Good news is I tracked down an answer for Grady, bad news its a number that they prefer not to have posted here so I will PM it to him.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
(My apologies -- I totally missed where Criterion said they couldn't handle that one!)

Grady Reid

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Grady
Called the number. The woman on the other end explained all packaging and assembly are done "off-site" and that they have no spare inserts on hand. Bummer. It was worth a try. Thanks for the effort, Adam!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks