What's new

Bogart - The Essential Collection (1 Viewer)

John Stell

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Stell
From Classic Flix:

http://www.classicflix.com/sneak-peek-cover-upcoming-bogart-releases-a-758.html?osCsid=8b3e28683123108a4e4c92c4702585da

pixel_trans.gif

Thought I'd wet your whistle with a little cover art from some upcoming Humphrey Bogart releases.

Maltese and Treasure have been known about for some time, but the upcoming Essential Collection is a bit of a surprise. I say a bit because I figured Warner was up to something when they discontinued Bogart's first two signature collections as well as many other films in which he stars.

No further info is known at this time. ENJOY!

bogart_essential_3d.jpg

treasure_sierra_blu_3d.jpg

maltese_blu_3d.jpg

Marcel H.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marcel
If that's all I'm not interested. Just re-releases of movies I already own. As it seems now it's a missed opportunity to release unreleased titles in a proper way like Conflict, The Two Mrs. Carrolls, The Big Shot, It All Came True and some more...

I do hope there'll be more but I kinda think the missing Bogeys are being neglected and will get an Archive release only.

Richard M S

Screenwriter
Oh don't misunderstand, depending on the price I will be getting it as well, but it would have great to get a few previously unreleased Bogart films thrown in, such as CONFLICT which contains a very underrated performance by Bogart.

BethHarrison

Second Unit
Real Name
Bethany Harrison
So are all those films going to be crammed onto just 6 discs (DVD-18s I'd hope), with 1 disc for the documentary (which was played on TV a week ago)?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks