Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone bought the PremierHTS home theatre seating?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   GnarlyCow

GnarlyCow

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted June 15 2010 - 07:49 AM

Hello everyone.  I'm in the process of researching everything I can about adding a home theatre to my house.  One question I had is around seating.  I found a place called PremierHTS (http://www.premierehts.com/) and from what I've read, appears to be the 'ultimate' in high quality home theatre seating....at least that is what the propaganda I've read would have me believe.  Do they speak the truth?  I was wondering:

1.  Has anyone purchased any of their seating?

2.  Approximately how much is it per chair?

I'm hoping to have 6 seats or so in my theatre, but I am concerned that these seats will be my entire budget.

Thanks,

Trevor

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino

Lead Actor

• 8,306 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted June 15 2010 - 01:31 PM

Welcome to the HTF, Trevor.  Posted Image

This question is really better suited to the Members Theaters and Projects area, which is all about building dedicated HT rooms, than to Beginners, which is really for folks who need to learn the basics of the hobby.  I'm moving the thread to that section, where most of the members who can help you tend to hang out.

Regards,

Joe