What's new

Could you reboot Mortal Kombat? (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
A director makes a public pitch to a studio, and I have to say.. if this is an idea for Mortal Kombat, I am 100% in. This could be complete dark goodness.

(FYI for the forum heads: it sucks that the software won't put in properly formatted 16:9 video from Youtube.. what's up with that?)

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez
It would be great if Jeri Ryan could play Sonya Blade in a future movie but I doubt she would She only did the short as a favor to a friend. But it sure would have been nice to see her in Sonya's shorts doing those high leg kicks! :)

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Oh man, count me in on this one. The blood, gore and fighting. Finish Him, will really mean something. Hope it get's picked up.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Oh yeah.... Count me in on this one also. The blood and utter gory goodness which I loved in the game would be a welcome change to the crap we got see in the other MK movies.

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Oh yeah.... Count me in on this one also. The blood and utter gory goodness which I loved in the game would be a welcome change to the crap we got see in the other MK movies.
You can't really count the second MK movie as a real movie. It was way too stupid.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by Jerome Grate You can't really count the second MK movie as a real movie. It was way too stupid.

Oh I agree 100%!! The first one was pretty bad also....... just not as bad as the later.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
When I read the title I couldn't help but rolling my eyes. The other movies were so bad. This could have promise. Probably something fun similiar to resident evil movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks